And They Don't Mind the Price: Savvy customers prompt cafe, catering overhaul
- Single-chip baseband processor targets GSM. Granville, Fran; Kempainen, Stephen // EDN;02/16/98, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p20
Presents information on the Global System for Mobile (GSM) communications baseband processor (GBP) from LSI Logic. What the GBP architecture provides; Detailed information on the product; Contact information for the product.
- LSI SHORTENS RAPIDCHIP DESIGN TIME WITH SYSTEM COREWARE IP. // CAD/CAM Update;Dec2003, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the ARM926EJ-S System CoreWare IP produced by LSI Logic Corporation as part of the company's IP library.
- LSI logic ASIC cores aim at ATM market. Krause, Reinhardt // Electronic News;8/2/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1974, p1
Reports on the development by LSI Logic of a system compatible with asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) applications. Cooperation with other manufacturers; Specifications; Multimedia applications; Expansion into networking.
- LSI Logic ASIC circuit targets high bandwidth. // Electronic News (10616624);10/4/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1983, p20
Introduces LSI Logic's ASIC NodeChip, a CMOS ASIC follow-on to an earlier Dolphin Interconnect Solutions product. Features; Price.
- Chip does SCSI, Fibre Channel. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Oct98, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p29
Announces LSI Logic's release of a chip that handles both SCSI-3 (parallel interface) and Fibre Channel (serial) protocols.
- LSI Logic logs income of $14m in `turnaround'. // Electronic News;10/25/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1986, p13
Reports on LSI Logic's income for the third quarter of 1993. Net income of $14.4 million; Comparison with figures for 1992; Financial turnaround brought about by increased revenues; higher factory realization and lower operating expenses; Products and market direction.
- LSI will expand mixed signal bid. DeTar, Jim // Electronic News (10616624);5/1/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2063, p1
Reports that LSI Logic Corp. will launch a program to extend its presence in the mixed signal, standard cell and CoreWare application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) market. Introduction of mixed signal products; High-interface cells; Future communication products; Plans concerning...
- Short list. // Electronic News (10616624);6/26/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2071, p4
Advises that LSI Logic's potential sites for a new semiconductor fab are limited to the United States and may include Gresham, Oregon. When ground-breaking is expected; When production will begin.
- LSI forms unit for tech direction. // Electronic News (10616624);2/19/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2104, p49
Reports on the creation of an advanced architecture division of LSI Logic Corp. Function of the division; Employee level at the division; Official to head the operations.