As Employer of the Year: HDS' hiring plan wins honor
- HDS RECEIVES LEADERSHIP KUDOS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p24
Reports that HDS Services has been recognized by the Michigan Quality Council with the Lighthouse Recognition. Significance of the award; Information on HDS President and Chief Operating Officer John King Jr.
- Hitachi Data Systems Sweeps Storage Magazine's 2013 Quality Awards. // Green Data Centers & Internet Business Newsletter;Mar2013, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p11
The article announces that Hitachi Data Systems Corp. (HDS) has been awarded the top enterprise vendor award by "Storage" magazine in 2013.
- 2011 Asia Readers' Choice Product Excellence Awards. // NetworkWorld Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p14
The article announces the winners of the 2011 Asia Readers' Choice Product Excellence Awards including TE Connectivity as best structured-physical network cabling, Hitachi Data Systems as best storage-data management solution and Palo Alto Networks as best enterprise next generation firewall.
- HDS reigns over enterprise arrays..again. Castagna, Rich; Goodwin, Phil // Storage Magazine;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p38
The article announces several recipients of the "Diogene Labs-Storage" Quality Awards for enterprise arrays including Hitachi Data Systems, Sun Microsystems Inc. and IBM.
- Food Protection Management Training class available to food service. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p4
The article previews a two-day Food Protection Management training for food service managers in Rochester, Texas that will be held on February 26 and March 5, 2007.
- Good Education. Allossery, Patrick // Foodservice & Hospitality;Mar2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on non-degree courses in hospitality and tourism management offered by the University of Guelph in Ontario. Citation on the school's management-oriented educational programs; Course of study of practical management programs; Potential in developing and enhancing management skills.
- Importance of Training for the Restaurant Industry. MacFarlane, Alberta M. // Education;Dec1945, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p224
This article discusses the importance of training to the restaurant industry. It was predicted that in dollar volume of sales, eating and drinking places in the post war period would be exceeded only by motor vehicles, grocery and combination stores. There are 170,000 restaurants in the U.S.,...
- Masters of Spirits. Crecca, Donna Hood // Cheers;Apr2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p53
This article focuses on Beverage Alcohol Resource, also known as the BAR Program, recipient of the "Cheers" magazine's 2007 Industry Innovator of the Year Award. According to spirits expert and BAR principal F. Paul Pacult, the program's goal is to create something equivalent to a Master...
- Weldys plan chef training center in Chelan. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, pA4
The article reports on the opening of the Culinary Apple regional culinary training center in Chelan, Washington. The new center has been set to open on May 1, 2006, offering 1,800 square feet of retail space and plenty of room for a demonstration kitchen. Culinary classes have been scheduled...