Compass Launches Div. Shift
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p88
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Specialty in providing food for sports establishments; Comments from industry colleagues on Green's contributions to the food service business; High regard and respect...
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p118
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America company in Charlotte, North Carolina. Career history; Educational background; Level of achievements.
- COMPASS STAYS THE COURSE. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p58
Features Gary Green, chief executive officer of the North American Division of Compass Group PLC. Profile of Green; His goals for the North American Division; Market penetration of the company; Revenues of the company in food service; Problems faced by the company.
- Compass finds new direction with Community Councils. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the proposal for the Compass Community Councils forum by the Compass Group North America in Rye Brook, New York. Objective of the forum; Highlight of the meeting; Number of employees of the company.
- Phillip Wells. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p24
Profiles Phillip Wells, ombudsman of Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina. Career background; Job responsibilities; Plan of Wells for the company.
- 'Flex'ible Dining. S. H. // FoodService Director;6/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p56
The article focuses on how Compass Group North America launched the Be a Flexitarian program to promote awareness of healthy options for its non-vegetarian customers.
- Compass Partners With 411Fit on Nutrition Info for Customers. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p1
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Compass Group North America and 411Fit LLC which aims to bring nutritional information to Compass customers.
- Compass Group to roll out new StopGap c-store concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p24
Reports that Compass Group North America has begun a rollout of its StopGap convenience store concept. Locations of the stores; Brands included in the StopGap concept; Explanations from Mike Kiser, vice president of merchandising at Compass.
- Romano, Compass Group form Texas growth pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p56
Reports on the partnership of restaurateur Phil Romano with Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina.