In Los Angeles Conv. Ctr.: ARAMARK opens `Taste LA'
- Aramark takes challenge, turns stadium into banquet hall. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p24
Focuses on the Aramark's management of the food service during the opening reception of the World Energy Council convention held at the George R. Brown Convention Center and its closing banquet at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas. Number of attendees; Menu; Enlistment of event planner Ward &...
- CONTRACTS SIGNED: Aramark lands theater, conf. ctrs. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p2
Deals with the food and beverage contracts signed by food service firm Aramark. Contract with Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Selma, Texas; Contract extensions with conference centers in Virginia.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/28/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 29, p12
The article offers information in the food service industry in the U.S. The University of Southern California will redesign its dining and hospitality services division. The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority has terminated its contract Aramark Corp. at the Hynes and South Boston...
- ARAMARK'S GROWTH PORTFOLIO. Lawn, John; Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Deals with the success of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based food service firm, Aramark Corp. Foray into non-foods service areas; Growth strategies of management team; Emphasis on organic growth; Overall sales of its largest business line, Business Services. INSETS: An interview with John...
- Aramark's Neubauer: 'Don't call us contractors'. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on Aramark Corp.'s fifth annual International Guest Chef kitchen party held at the renovated dining room and servery at Goldman Sachs in New York City. Chief Executive Officer Joseph Neubauer's comment on the use of the word contractors to refer the company; Company's reason for...
- Science Center gives Aramark street business. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports the food service business of Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Operation of cafe and non-promise catering; Revenue of the firm; Foods offered.
- ARAMARK debuts at PA arena. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the participation of ARAMARK Corp. at the opening of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Civic Arena and Convention Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Number of spectators that are expected to attend the opening; Services that will offered by ARAMARK at the event.
- Aramark unveils PanGeos concept at Boston University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p19
Reports on the unveiling of Aramark Corp.'s PanGeos food service concept on September 9, 1997. Foods served at the event; Description of the facility used for the event.
- The barter system: Cashing in on an old idea. Brandt, Joshua // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p70
Reports on developments related to food service as of May 24, 1999. Includes Aramark's creation of a record-setting strawberry shortcake during the 1999 International Science and Engineering Fair held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.