Especially in Corp. Svcs.: Sodexho Marriott labor woes
- Sodexho Marriott Services posts gains in 1st-Q fiscal '99. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/11/99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the first quarter earnings of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. for fiscal 1999. Financial figures; Information on the company's improved education revenues; Sales performance; Drop in pro-forma corporate expenses.
- Higher labor, Y2K costs impact Sodexho Marriott Services' 1st Q. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. for the quarter ending December 3, 1999. Sales of the company; Earnings per share.
- Sodexho Marriott's strong profit performance buoys stock. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p11
Reports on the 86% increase in pro-forma net income posted by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. in its first-year financial report card as a new company. Increase in sales for fiscal 1998; Price per share; Change in the company's fiscal year; Background on the creation of the company in March 27,...
- After completing first combined year, Sodexho Marriott's profits up 82%. King // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p11
Reports on the percentage increase in the profits of food management operator Sodexho Marriott Services during its first year as a public company in the United States. Success of the integration of Sodexho USA with Marriott Management Services; Advantage of the merger of shared services; Effect...
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.