At Mills Peninsula Health: Meal delivery function returns to f/s
- Regional News: WEST. // Modern Healthcare;9/5/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p18
Reports on the approval of the Mills Peninsula Health Services' proposal for the construction of a replacement hospital by the Peninsula Health Care District in Burlingame, California. Details of the project; Terms of the contract.
- Operation Access. // AHA News;6/13/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p4
Reports on a free elective surgery provided by medical doctors, nurses and medical specialists of San Francisco, California-based Mills-Peninsula Health Services on June 4, 2005 for low-income, uninsured working people as part of the Operation Access program. Range of operations provided for...
- Raising the bar. Finkel, ED // Modern Healthcare;2/8/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p28
The article focuses on chief operating officer (COO) at Mills-Peninsula Health Services in Burlingame, California, and winner of the 2010 Ache Young Executive of the Year award, Carrie Owen Plietz. Topics include Plietz's accomplishments at Mills-Peninsula including the implementation of an...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.
- Costly cup of coffee stirs legal question. Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;7/5/95, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the legal implications of serving hot foods too hot. Payment of settlement claims for third degree burns suffered by McDonald's customers due to coffee scalds; Use of warning on containers to inform customers; Regulation of temperature of food being served.
- Einstein unveils intelligent bagels in Massapequa. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p47
Presents an update on food service industry in Long Island, New York as of July 29, 1996. Opening of the second LI unit of Einstein Bros Bagels, a division of retailer Liberty Foods, in Massapequa; Staging of Summerfest '96 by Sayville's Chamber of Commerce.