Find Info You Need on: The Hot Web
- THE HOT WEB. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Presents information on the five Web sites for the non-commercial food service industry.
- FULFILMENT. Matthews, Sam // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p52
The article reviews the Web site of Internet food delivery service Pret a Manger.
- THE HOT WEB. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p11
Features several Web sites for the non-commercial food service industry. foodserver.net; mypapershop.com; eatturkey.com.
- Nation's Restaurant News launches streamlined redesign of Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p10
Reports on the launch of a streamlined redesign of a web site about the food service industry by the U.S.-based publishing company, Nation's Restaurant News. Foodservice news; Developments in food service; Details about the web site.
- Why do review sites filter out the truth? // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/13/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4807, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a correspondence from Rosie Aikenhead who explained the rules of web site, Yelp UK and Ireland for displaying restaurant reviews in the November 29, 2013 issue.
- FIND INFO YOU NEED ON: THE HOT WEB. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Features several Web sites for the non-commercial food service industry. Www.cruiselinecuisine.com/nf.htm; Www.subway.com; Www.fpi.org.
- Online guide untangles the World Wide Web we weave. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p18
Focuses on the accessibility of information filled-site of the National Association of College and University Food Service in the U.S. Technique in improving the foodservice operations; Submission of networking ideas; Enhancement on the quality of service.
- FULFILMENT. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;4/27/2006, p40
The article reviews the web site Dominos from Sky Active, available at dominos.co.uk.
- FIND INFO YOU NEED ON: THE HOT WEB. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
Lists several Web sites for the non-commercial food service industry.