BeverageCapsule: Update on Coffee Carts/Kiosks
- Consumers favour cause-related brands. Darby, Ian // Marketing (00253650);11/18/1999, p7
Reports on the finding that British consumers are more likely to buy brands associated with good causes according to research by Business in the Community. Percentage of respondents with a positive image of a company that makes the world a better place to live in; Opinion of consumers that...
- IMPLICIT PERSONALITY THEORY IN EVALUATION OF BRAND EXTENSIONS. Flaherty, Karen E.; Pappas, James M. // Psychological Reports;Jun2000 Part 1, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p807
Examines the influence of consumers' implicit personality theory on evaluations of brand extensions. Most essential aspect of the evaluation of brand extensions; Effect of perceived fit on evaluation of brand extensions; Reduction of product risk through the use of umbrella branding.
- Measuring Implicit Consumer Attitudes and Predicting Brand Choice. Wänke, Michaela; Plessner, Henning; Gärtner, Tatjana; Friese, Wade Malte // Advances in Consumer Research;2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p222
Discusses measurement of implicit consumer attitudes and predictions for brand choice. Influence of persuasive message on implicit attitude; Usefulness of Implicit Association Test in evaluating effect of persuasive communications.
- Brands seek subconscious boost. Masterson, Peg // Advertising Age;3/14/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p29
Reports on brand marketers' search for subconscious attitudes behind brand loyalty. Statement from Max Blackston, president of the product and communications division at Research International; Projective methods used by psychologists; Harrigan Boddick president Judy Harrigan's use of the Brand...
- Brand Categorization and Product Involvement. Brisoux, Jacques E.; Chéron, Emmanuel J. // Advances in Consumer Research;1990, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p101
The effects of product involvement on brand categorization are examined with respect to brand set size. Data collected from 487 female users of cosmetics did not confirm the effect of product involvement on the evoked, reject, foggy, and salient set sizes. Significant effects were found for the...
- The Effects of Missing Information on Decision Strategy Selection. Burke, Sandra J. // Advances in Consumer Research;1990, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p250
Examines the effect of missing information on consumer decision strategy. Factors influencing consumer strategies; Role of inferences on consumer decision processing; Importance of decision processing on the prediction of behavior.
- Consumers prefer top brands, are willing to try private label. // Discount Store News;10/18/93, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p39
Reports on the 1993 Consumer Top Brands report on the consumers' preferences for name brand merchandise. Growth in the acceptance of private label; Implications for the retailers; Number of discount store shoppers expressing a brand preference. INSET: Methodology..
- Branding at retail--selling the name on the store. Stone, Doug // American Salesman;Dec96, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p3
Discusses the American people's love for shopping. Shift of consumer attitude from impulse buying to precision shopping; Bankruptcy filed by major retail names owing to the decline of the shopping habit in the United States; Consumers' brand loyalty tied to their perception of brand value;...
- Brands vs. spouses. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/1/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p20
Cites a survey about brand loyalty in the United States. Issue of marital loyalty among the consumers.