And Sales More Than Double: Univ. New Hampshire freshens kiosk
- WITH MEAL PLAN EQUIVALENCIES: Univ. of New Hampshire jumps onto new concept. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p8
Reports that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has launched Jump in its Memorial Union building's food court. Kinds of foods offered; Information on the food court; Remarks from the dining director.
- Guiding Stars Shines at New Hampshire. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
The article announces that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has introduced the Guiding Stars rating system that analyzes recipes and rates them with stars to give customers an idea about the food they choose. Director of dining Jon Plodzik says analyzing the recipes is like a debit and...
- PIZZA IS BIGGEST DRAW: Meal counts up 40%-50% in UNH market. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the increase in the number of food service customers at Stillings Dining Hall of the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Renovation of the dining area; Popularity of pizza among the students; Role of the change in ambience.
- Dahlia Nardone. // FoodService Director;3/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
An interview with Dahlia Nardone, assistant retail manager at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, about her experiences and accomplishments in the foodservice industry is presented. Nardone says being able to actually see her employees learn from what she does is her proudest moment. She...
- Asian brand debuts at Univ. of N. Hampshire. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p16
Features the Asian Creations food station at the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Average number of customers daily; Color and variety of Asian cuisine served at the food station; Style of cooking used; Plans for additional menu items.
- DESSERT BARS PROVIDE A LITTLE: HANDHELD HEAVEN. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p96
Deals with desserts offered by food service businesses in U.S. campuses. Cost of pastries from Intermezzo Cafe at the University of Kentucky in Lexington; Dessert bars from Aramark in Oxford College in Georgia; Bakery goods from The Wildcatessen at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
- UNH initiates delivery service. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p15
The University Hospitality Services Department at Durham, New Hampshire-based University of New Hampshire has initiated a free food delivery service to employees located a distance away from its main campus retail restaurant, the food court in the Memorial Union Building. A van makes two mid-day...
- Historic Dairy Bar Reopens. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the re-opening of the Dairy Bar in the University of New Hampshire in August 2008 after a seven-month renovation. With the reopening of the Dairy Bar, the menu is refocusing on sustainable business practices and local foods. Jon Plodzik of Dairy Bar says he wanted to do...
- UNH Dining Rules... Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p34
Focuses on the success of the all-you-care-to-eat board dining model adopted by the University of New Hampshire (UNH) in Durham. Statement of UNH Hospitality Services executive director David May on the observed physical improvements in students; Basis of the meal plan; Menu offerings.