Leaving 17 Units Self-Op: Tenet Healthcare Appoints Contract Firms for 96 Sites
- Targeting 10% Annual Savings: Tenet Seeks Economies of Scale With New Contracts. Weisberg, Karen; Salkin, Stephanie // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p6
Discusses the move of Tenet Healthcare Corp. to put its foodservice business under contract. Objective of the move; Advantages of outsourcing; Information on Morrison Health Care Foodservice's portion of the deal; Comments from Jerry Underhill, president of Morrison Healthcare Food Services;...
- Tenet Healthcare signs deals with Morrison, Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has outsourced the foodservice programs in 96 of its 113 hospitals to Sodexho Marriott Services and Morrison Management Specialists. Terms of agreement; Benefits from outsourcing.
- Tenet awards FS contracts. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
Announces the decision to contract out nearly 100 of the hospitals run by Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acute care subsidiary to giant foodservice providers Morrison Healthcare Food Services Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services. Hospitals' previous operation of their own dietary department; Terms of...
- Davenport appointed chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p16
Reports on appointment of Glenn Davenport as chairman of the board at Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Foodservice management handled by the company for hospitals and senior-care facilities; Career highlights; Growth and success of the company.
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...
- Seidl to give hospital foodservice's image a shot in the arm. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p24
Reports on Curt Seidl's promotion to vice president of culinary services for food-management firm Morrison Management Services. Scope of Seidl's responsibilities; Company's approach to food service; Seidl's plans for improving the quality of the food the company serves to patients, staff and...
- Morrison, Weight Watchers Partner for Wellness. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that Morrison Management Specialists has teamed with weight-management company Weight Watchers to offer customers in its healthcare accounts another way to manage their nutritional health. The roll-out follows a successful pilot program which Morrison conducted in 2005....
- Morrison's Manoogian makes cuts to stop USC + LAS bleeding. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/01/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p18
Discloses the management contributions of Morrison Health Care Inc. foodservice director Terry Manoogian to the cost-cutting efforts of the USC + LAC Medical Center in order to control health-care costs more efficiently. Advancement of additional revenue programs; Implementation of food-price...
- THE VOLUME ADVANTAGE: DENSITY IN ACCOUNT BASE FACILITATES SECTORIZATION. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p28
Describes the food service management offering of Compass Group. Role of the brands of Compass in the company's growth; Effort of the group to achieve its best client retention rate; Addition of Morrison Management Services to the Compass Group family; Tasks being handled by Restaurant Associates.