- 'Chemicals Are For Selling' Mulqueen, John // Equities;May/Jun2002, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p19
Reports the financial performance of Aceto Corp., a distributor of chemical and pharmaceutical products in the U.S. Improvements in the manufacture of generic drugs chemicals for industrial and commercial uses; Existence of intensive price competition; Acquisition of the business of...
- Aceto Forges Ahead Despite Hurdles in International Marketplace. Carroll, Susan // Chemical Market Reporter;06/14/99, Vol. 255 Issue 24, p37
Provides information on the chemical company Aceto Corp. Products of the company; Marketing agreements entered by Aceto; Profile of the company.
- Aceto, Chase seek Chinese ventures. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;7/15/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 26, p20
Presents information on the program launched by the Aceto company to invest in specialty chemicals production in China. Purpose of the investment program of the company; Equity deals that has been completed by the company.
- Aceto Highlights China as Cornerstone for Pharmaceutical Growth. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;4/19/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the contribution of the sourcing chemicals from China in the growth of pharmaceutical and specialty chemicals distributor Aceto Corp. Importance of selecting the right factories to supply materials; Requirement for continued audit and control support for the consistency of supply of...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;7/20/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 24, p32
Presents news briefs on issues and events in the chemical industry as of July 2005. Agreement of Aceto to sell the majority of its CDC Products subsidiary; Formation of a joint venture partnership by Quaker Chemical with a group of automotive industry experts in Italy; Acquisition of paint...
- Wrap-Up. // Chemical Week;1/26/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p19
Presents several news about the chemical industry in the United States. Acquisition of Schweizerhall by Aceto; Use of Ariba's electronic-commerce software by DuPont; Amount of increase in the quarterly dividends of PPG Industries.
- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;5/8/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 19, p9
Presents news briefs on several companies in the chemical industry as of May 8, 2002. Details on the acquisition of Semco by BOC; Reason for the consolidation of Ashland Distribution's Ashland Plastics-Europe and General Polymers; Decline in the income of Aceto for the fiscal third quarter...
- Aceto and Three Rivers Form Biogenerics Pact. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/17/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that Aceto Corp. and Three Rivers Pharmaceuticals LLC have formed a partnership to produce and market three undisclosed generic biopharmaceutical products. The companies will share revenue based on Three Rivers' final selling prices for at least 10 years, starting from the...
- breaking news Roundup. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/7/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 6, p3
The article focuses on recent developments related to the chemical industry, as of February 7, 2005. General Electric Co. has dedicated its new $780 million 130,000 ton-per-year Lexan resin plant in Cartagena, Murcia, Spain, completing the third phase of the GE Advanced Materials-Plastics...