Beyond the Lada
- Bosul, AutoZAZ create venture. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News;12/5/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6179, p26S
The article informs that Bosal International Inc., a Lummen, Belgium, supplier of exhaust systems and tubing, is joining forces with Ukrainian automotive group AutoZAZ. The companies will establish a joint venture to make original-equipment and aftermarket exhaust systems. When the joint...
- Autozaz tries to adjust to new world order. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;1/30/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5589, p10
Profiles Ukranian automobile manufacturer AutoZaz. Company history; Officials; Automobiles production; Sales figures; Marketing thrusts; Future company goals.
- GM close to deal in Russia. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News Europe;07/17/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p1
Reports the pending completion of a deal between General Motors (GM) and AvtoVAZ to build an automobile assembly plant in Russia. Information on the plant; Details on the deal; Reason of GM for dissolving its joint venture deal with AvtoZAZ.
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;4/11/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 15, p18
Presents news briefs about the chemical industry in Asia as of April 11, 2001. Agreement of Mitsubishi Gas Chemical and Marubeni to form a joint venture in Japan; Information on the commission made by Syngenta for a paraquat plant in Nantong, China; Plans of Toray Plastics of Perang, Malaysia...
- AmberWorks joins bioplastic market. GUZMAN, DORIS DE // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the joint venture between U.S. polylactic acid (PLA) plastic producer NatureWorks LLC and U.S. bio-succinic acid producer BioAmber Inc. It is said that the joint venture will start selling PLA/PBS bioplastic resin at 2-2.50/lb dollars. NatureWorks has entered the plastic...
- Groups create substances list. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;2/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p24
The article reports that automakers and the plastics industry have joined forces to create a master list of the chemicals within polymers, aimed at easing the future use of resins in the auto industry. The Global Automotive Shareholders Group announced February 17, 2005, that it has created the...
- Inwestycje firmy Borouge na rynku chiÅ„skim. // Polimery;2011, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p82
No abstract available.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Plastics News;2/3/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p13
Presents news related to plastics industry as of February 3, 2003. Joint venture between Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. Ltd. and Qatar Petroleum for a polyethylene plant in Mesaieed, Qatar; Plans of resin distributor Major-Prime Plastics Inc. to add a warehouse space in Villa Park, Illinois.
- Nomaco entering manufacturing venture. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;8/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p13
Reports the joint venture between plastics companies Nomaco Corp., RBX Industries Inc. and L'lsolante K-Flex. Production of mechanical insulation materials; Solution of the environmental issue involving RBX; Investment in industrial equipment.