VOICES FROM THE WEB
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/7/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p7
The article presents the views of several people on various issues. Paul Hodges feels more pessimistic about worries that chief financial officers are facing. Malini Hariharan offers an outlook for Indian petrochemical companies in Egypt. John Richardson looks hard at India's competitive...
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/3/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 16, p7
Several blogs from Malini Hariharan, Paul Hodges and Doris de Guzman regarding developments in the petrochemical industry are discussed.
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p7
The article discusses several blogs including one from Malini Hariharan on increase in cotton prices, another from John Richardson on decline in chemical imports in China in 2010, and one from Paul Hodges on an interview with Bill Gates, chief executive officer (CEO) of Microsoft Corp.
- VOICE FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/7/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 14, p7
The article focuses on views related to the chemical industry, which were expressed by readers on the periodical's blog. Paul Hodges notes that investors are worried about the return of capital rather than return on capital. Malini Hariharan comments on the withdrawal of a tax holiday for Indian...
- Indian Oil plans petrochemical expansion. HARIHARAN, MALINI; Vlswanathan, Prema // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the plans for petrochemical expansion by the Indian Oil, stating the investment of 3 billion dollar, mentioning the director AMK Sinha, also including that the focus on adding value to the propylene streams at its refineries at Vadodara, Mathura and Barauni.
- Cheap oil brings no cheer for petchems. // Chemical Week;12/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the reaction of European petrochemical produces on the slump in crude oil prices. Decrease of benchmark Brent crude; Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries' failure to agree on output cuts; Drop in naphtha feedstock prices.
- Calm after the storm. Everett-Heath, Tom // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p7
Reports on the performance of the Middle East petrochemicals industry in 1999. Decline of oil prices; Collapse of major markets in the Far East; Optimism on the prospects of the industry.
- Paraxylene makers seek hike while market is still tight. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;09/08/97, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plans to increase contract prices for the petrochemical paraxylene in the United States, for the fourth quarter of 1997. Effects of pressures from Asia on the proposed price increase; Contract nominations issued by key paraxylene manufacturers; Paraxylene prices in the third...
- Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p18
Presents updates on petrochemical prices in the United States, as of November 1998. Includes spot prices for benzene, toluene and xylenes; Contract prices of ethylene; Decline in methanol prices.