- The most trusted source in our industry worldwide. Tattum, Lyn; Mennella, Joe; Curzio, Valeria // Chemical Week;Dec2009 2010 Buyers Guide, Vol. 171 Issue 30, p9
An introduction to the Annual Chemical Week Buyers' Guide published within the issue is presented.
- It was twenty years ago today. Smith, David // Modern Power Systems;Jan2001., Vol. 21 Issue 1, p17
Comments on the Modern Power Systems magazine from January 1981. Prediction of EPRI President Floyd Culler on the energy markets; Account on the different approaches to the integrated gasification combined cycle technology; Installation of Bendix-Schachle type wind turbine by Southern...
- How to be wider read. Baker, John; Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p5
The article introduces the first issue of ICIS Chemical Business. The weekly business magazine will provide global coverage of important issues concerning the chemical industry. More analysis and opinion from the magazine's editors in Europe, Singapore and the U.S. will be provided.
- EFFICIENT USE OF FUEL AND ENERGY RESOURCES IN GEORGIA'S ENERGY POLICY. CHOMAKHIDZE, Demur // Central Asia & the Caucasus (14046091);2008, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p121
The article reports on the energy policy in Georgia. It discusses the problems with energy savings in the country and the high expenditure of energy resources in the ferrous metallurgy, chemical and petrochemical industries. Among the main vectors of energy savings in the country include the...
- Untitled. Greenwood, Al // ICIS Chemical Business;11/10/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on Mexico's decision to restrict energy production to the state energy producer PetrÃ³leos Mexicanos (Pemex). Topics discussed include Mexican President Enrique PeÃ±a Nieto's signing of the energy reform legislation, the bidding process in Mexico, and the impact of the...
- Executive Insights. Hess, Glenn // Chemical Market Reporter;5/31/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 22, p18
Examines the impact of the absence of a comprehensive national energy policy on the U.S. chemical industry. Consumers' competition for a limited supply of gas; Impact of gas price increases on the basic domestic chemical manufacturing; Role of the conservation of the limited supply of gas on the...
- Mexico: Energy reform sows seeds of a future petrochemical industry. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;10/20/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p22
The article reports that the petrochemical sector in Mexico is seeking for improved availability of raw materials from the energy reform of the Mexican government. Topics discussed include the liberalization of the energy sector and the reform to boost the natural gas supply, reduce the...
- Industry Groups Support Final Energy Bill. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/24/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the support to the reform the national energy policy in the U.S. Incentive program within the chemical industry; Increase in the production of oil, natural gas, coal and nuclear power; Legislative proposal to balance natural gas supply and demand.
- Yet another short-sighted energy policy. Finn, Kathy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);05/28/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 49
Focuses on the energy policy of Louisiana. Introduction of hybrid cars; Lack of attention to alternative energy sources.