ICIS makes enhancements to its forecasting reports
- Three keys to getting useful feedback after every sale. // Sales Insider;11/23/2012, Vol. 7 Issue 149, p2
The article offers suggestions on getting positive feedback from customers after every sale which include positioning the customer's benefits, employing a neutral party and preparing questions thoughtfully.
- I am the customer Nicola Eaton Sawford. Sawford, Nicola Eaton // Utility Week;5/15/2015, p24
The author relates her expectations as a customer such as the need for a business to value her time and listen to her feedback.
- Is Your Company Missing Out on 95% of its Customer Data? Ganeshan, Susan // Promotional Marketing;12/9/2015, p1
The article discusses the abundance of customer data for companies and the importance of structured data in determining the customer experience about a brand.
- Finding the Better Idea. Biberdorf, Curt // Soldiers;Aug2003, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p40
Explores the development of the Operational Forces Interface Group (OFIG) that acquires customer and soldier feedback through installation visits, user assessments and exhibits or technical displays in the U.S. Army. Operation of the installation visits; Employment of a team that can...
- Obtain valuable customer feedback. // Sell!ng;Dec2004, p14
Suggests ways to obtain valuable customer feedback about the business. Creation of a questionnaire or postcard that inquires customers about their perception on the business; Options for encouraging the participation of customers; Key questions that should be asked from customers regarding the...
- Professional buyers widen gap between list and actual prices. Mitchell, Eric // Marketing News;10/24/88, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p12
The article focuses on widening of price gap or band which includes list price and actual transaction price. The factors that are said to contribute to the band expansion are seller, competitors and buyers. Sellers are the way for customers' feedback regarding prices but not the cause of lower...
- Openness means taking the rough with the smoothie. Rawlins, Charlotte // Brand Strategy;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 224, p10
The author reflects on the importance of consumer involvement in every level of the marketing operation as a way of building strong customer relationships. She says that getting positive and negative feedback from customers helps identify the development of the business. Moreover, she discusses...
- The feedback loop. // EventDV;Feb2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 2, p9
The article discusses the benefits of customer feedbacks for companies and businesses.
- How to Get Feedback That Benefits Your Business. Hoffman, Matt // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2004, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p98
This article presents some pointers that will help restaurateurs get the feedback they need to improve business. One of the simplest ways to gather feedback from customers is simply to have employees ask them. They must pay attention to what customers say and record it to analyze later. Another...