ICIS rewards innovation
- Four all-pros shine at Junior Achievement dinner. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p47
Profiles recipients of awards from the Junior Achievement of Hudson Valley Inc. which recognized executives and their contributions to the business and civic sectors in Westchester County, New York. Ellen Lynch, senior vice president and managing director with Albert B. Ashforth Inc.-EastRidge...
- FACES & PLACES. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p20
Highlights the 15th Annual Corporate Recognition Breakfast of the Institutes if Applied Human Dynamics Inc.-Saint Jude Habilitation Institute in Westchester County, New York. Awarding of business leaders; Contribution of the executives to the community; Improvement of the economy.
- Crain's seeks 1997 all-star nominees. // Crain's New York Business;01/06/97, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p3
Reports that Crain's New York Business perusing is nominations for its All-Star team of executives. Information on the qualifications needed; Comments on what the winner will receive; Contact information.
- Top management awards given to Burnside, Mendez, Cruz & others. Kantrow, J. Michelle // Caribbean Business;6/8/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p43
Reports on the winners of top management awards in Puerto Rico sponsored by the Sales & Marketing Executives Association. Includes Frank Burnside for banking; Jose A. Mendez; Juan L. Cruz Rosario.
- 1995 Young Executive of the Year Award. // Management;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p17
Presents photographs from the awarding ceremony for the 1995 Young Executive of the Year Award in Wellington, New Zealand.
- MEDIA. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/1/2011, p6
No abstract available.
- People & events. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p44
Presents photos of business executives taken at business events during 1997.
- Harrelson, Henry, Pace, Rudolph honored. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/02/97, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p12
Focuses on the four Long Island, New York State executives being honored by Promote Long Island who through their charitable work and other community and business initiatives, improved the quality of life in the region. Contact information.
- Group honoring 5 OC directors. // Orange County Business Journal;01/13/97, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p25
Presents information on the honorees for the Corporate Director of the Year, 1996, by the Forum for Corporate Directors. Listing of individuals; Benefits for individuals.