Nanotech hubs come of age
- The smaller the scale, the bigger the problems. // Process Engineering;Jul2003, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p7
Comments on the issue of nanotechnology in Great Britain.
- Gearing Up for The Next Big Thing. Getreu, Ian // Electronic News;3/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Comments on the effects of the emergence of nanometer technology on the high technology industry. Importance of the right nanometer design; Nanometer challenge for the electronic design automation market.
- Nanotech concerns trigger study. // Process Engineering;Jul2003, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p4
Discusses the launch of an independent study to examine the risks and benefits of nanotechnology by the British government. Implications of the nanotechnology for the society; Establishment of the government-sponsored study carried out by the Royal society and the Royal Academy of Engineering;...
- Nanotechnology Set for Exponential Growth. Kramer, Karen L. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p6
Identifies from the emerging U.S. nanotechnology business which is forecast to grow dramatically from 2002 to 2012. Areas of growth; Microelectronics; Opportunities for the adhesives and sealants industry.
- Current situation and industrialization of Taiwan nanotechnology. Hsin-Ning Su; Pei-Chun Lee; Min-Hua Tsai; Kuo-Ming Chien // Journal of Nanoparticle Research;Dec2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p965
AbstractÂ Â Nanotechnology is projected to be a very promising field, and the impact of nanotechnology on society is increasingly significant as the research funding and manufactured goods increase exponentially. A clearer picture of Taiwanâ€™s current and future nanotechnology industry...
- WORLDWIDE HIGHLIGHTS. // Solid State Technology;Apr2003, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p18
Reports developments in the semiconductor industry as of April 2003. Percentage of projected excess capacity equivalent; Establishment of the local hubs of the European NanoBusiness Association; Support of the NanoBusiness Alliance for nanotechnology research and development programs.
- Nanotechnology heads into the big money. Bairstow, Jeff // Laser Focus World;May2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p192
Delves into nanotechnology. Amount of money appropriated for research and development of nanotechnology; Creation of research centers, education and training efforts; Identification of senators who are cosponsoring the bill on nanotechnology.
- Nanotechnology, a small thing getting big. Scott, Andrew // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the development of nanotechnology among several companies in the U.S. Purpose of nanotechnology within the company facilities; Implementation of a National Nanotechnology Initiative Law by President George W. Bush in 2001; Process of working with the nanotechnology.
- BEHIND YOU! Snyder, Kari // Boating;Dec2004, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the launch of a robot that can walk on water, created by Carnegie Mellon NanoRobotics Laboratory in the U.S.