A multidimensional approach
- New CEO touts Spartech's long-term potential. Hockensmith, Dan // Plastics News;1/7/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
The article announces that Myles Odaniell was appointed president and chief executive officer of Spartech Corp.
- Holt named to lead struggling Spartech. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;9/13/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p26
The article presents information on the appointment of Victoria Holt as the president and chief executive officer of Spartech Corp. replacing Myles Odaniell.
- Spartech sheds unit, closing sites. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;9/14/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article informs that Spartech Corp. is planning to sell a profile extrusion business in Canada to rotational molder Acrylon Plastics Inc. and closings four of its plants to dispose of its noncore assets. Myles Odaniell, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Spartech already has...
- ARC to break even ? by end of the year. D.M. // Electronics Weekly;8/3/2005, Issue 2205, p6
The article reports that analysts expect that ARC International PLC could break even by the end of 2006. According to Monica Johnson, chief financial officer of the reconfigurable processor IP firm, the market expectation is that they will reach break-even by the end of 2006 or early 2007. ARC's...
- Logistics CEOs Bet on Asia. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/10/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that chief executive officers (CEOs) of most major logistics providers envision business growth in Asia in 2012 and the next three years.
- Study reveals CEOs optimistic about future. // Quality Progress;Jun99, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p20
Highlights the result of survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the World Economic Forum, on chief executive officers' outlook for their companies' growth prospects. Percentage of respondents who are optimistic about their companies growth.
- Business Roundtable takes aim at nagging project problems. Krizan, William G., // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/01/97, Vol. 239 Issue 22, p13
Cites efforts by the Business Roundtable construction committee to enhance the cost-effectiveness of the construction industry. Effect of downsizing of central engineering departments; Introduction of changes in the way owners prequalify contractors; Role of user councils in training industry...
- Cost-effectiveness revisited. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/01/97, Vol. 239 Issue 22, p74
Editorial. Commends the Business Roundtable organization for its launch of its Construction Industry Cost-Effectiveness project aimed at achieving excellence and efficiency in project delivery systems. Defining the scope of capital projects; Mix of responsibility, risk and reward faced by...
- CEO outlook '09. // Railway Age;Dec2008, Vol. 209 Issue 12, p12
The article discusses the outlook of chief executive officers (CEO) for the North American rail industry in 2009. It says that in the midst of economic turmoil, the industry is showing strength and pressing forward with expansion plans. CSX CEO Michael Ward said that in spite of the current...