VOICES FROM THE WEB
- Indian Oil stake sale on Monday. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);8/22/2015, p12
The article reports that the government of India will be selling a 10 percent stake in state-run petroleum company Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. (IOC) as of August 22, 2015.
- India signing up joint ventures. Delmar, Robert J. // Offshore;Apr99, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the announcement of the Indian government regarding the granting of permission to national oil companies to establish joint ventures for upstream operations. Purpose of the permission granted by the Indian government; Companies that have signed an agreement with the Indian Oil...
- Company Monitor. // India Oil & Gas Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p57
The article presents company profiles of the state-controlled and dominant oil and gas producers in India. It highlights the Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) Ltd. which has been in an unrivalled position to exploit the country's upstream potential. It adds that the Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) Ltd....
- Indian Oil plans petrochemical expansion. HARIHARAN, MALINI; Vlswanathan, Prema // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the plans for petrochemical expansion by the Indian Oil, stating the investment of 3 billion dollar, mentioning the director AMK Sinha, also including that the focus on adding value to the propylene streams at its refineries at Vadodara, Mathura and Barauni.
- IOC terminal at Manmad. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p54
Discloses move of Indian Oil Corp. to clear the establishment of an oil terminal with various facilities at Manmad in Maharashtra, India. Capacity of the terminal.
- DATAMONITOR: Indian Oil Corporation Limited. // Indian Oil Corporation, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Feb2012, p1
A company profile of Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., which is India's largest downstream oil company, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses,...
- Indian Oil starts MSQ project production at Gujarat refinery. // Chemical Business;Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p71
The article reports that Indian Oil Corp. started its Motor Spirit Upgradation project (MSQ) production at its refinery in Gujarat, India. The aim of the company to meet the green fuel demand of industry players in Ahmedabad and Surat is mentioned and information on the intention of the company...
- IOC gets top honours at annual Petrofed Awards. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/3/2015, p1
The article announces Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) has received the 2015 Leading Oil & Gas Corporate of the Year award at the annual Petrofed Awards.
- Haldia Refinery new chief. // Chemical Business;May2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p57
The article announces appointment of A. C. Mishra as executive director of the Haldia Refinery of Indian Oil Corp.