- HID Global Launche New Area of Business. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
The article reports on the launching of Identification Solutions (IDS) business by security equipment developer HID Global Corp. in Irvine, California in 2008. IDS supplements the company's Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions in Cashless Payment, Industry and Logistics, Food and...
- Custom Smart Cards Developed for Microsoft. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p23
This article focuses on custom smart cards developed by Indala Corp., San Jose, California. It recently developed multi-technology, multi-application credentials for Microsoft Corp., employees, which enabled network (logical) as well as building (physical) access control. The new Indala...
- LEGIC Identsystems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2007, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p102
The article profiles LEGIC Identsystems, the company that invented the 13.56 megahertz contactless smart card technology in the U.S. The company, which was established in 1990, introduced the world's first contactless and secure smart card technology platform for access control and other...
- New iCLASS Seos Cards & OSDP Support From HID. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2012, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p129
The article reports that HID Global Corp. has improved its iCLASS SE platform with the additions of the access control standards-based iCLASS Seos credential and the industry-standard Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for bidirectional communications of interconnected devices.
- Access Control Integrates with Logical Security. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p84
The article reports that HID Global Corp. is expanding its position in the access control space to include logical access control products for converged security environments. It is stated that this will enable physical access control integrators to use HID technology to provide complementary...
- New iCLASS Multi-Technology Reader from HID. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p93
The article features HID Corp.'s multiClass RP40 single-card reader solution for facilities upgrading card access systems that simultaneously supports Prox, iClass, MIFARE and multi-technology HID credentials. The migration path can be selected when upgrading to contactless smart cards.
- HID Global. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2009 Supplement, p15
The article presents a corporate profile for Irvine, California-based HID Global Corp., provider of access control and security identity solutions. The company serves original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), system integrators and application developers that also serve different markets such as...
- Customizable Platform Brings Intelligence to the Door for Advanced Access Control Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p121
The article offers brief information on the next generation EDGE EVO and VertX EVO controller platform for advanced access control systems from HID Global Corp.
- IP-ENABLED ACCESS CONTROL SOLUTION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p136
The article offers brief information on the EDGE EVO Solo Internet protocol-enabled access control solution from HID Global Corp.