Ring Communications Inc
- The phone pager. Carter, John E. // Electronics Now;May93, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p45
Describes how to build a phone pager to simplify telephone communications within your home or workplace. How the pager operates; Building phone pager; Parts list; Packaging phone pager; Test and alignment; Installation; Details.
- Cobham Awarded Contracts Valued at $26 million for US Army Digital Vehicle Intercom Systems. // Military Technology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the 26 million-dollar contract awarded to Cobham PLC's Cobham Defence Communications business from Northrop Grumman Corp. to supply ROVIS (AN/VIC-3) digital vehicular intercom systems.
- HME Acquires Clear-Com Communications Systems. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;May2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Clear-Com Communication Systems by the digital wireless intercom products manufacturer HM Electronics Inc.
- All Encompassing Intercoms. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2012, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p74
The article looks at the efficiency of the installation of intercommunication systems as a security measure system. It highlights how the installation of various institutions, including the University of Oregon, Nova Southeastern University, and Parkland Hospital, of intercommunication system...
- Clear-Com and Drake 'unite' // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the alliance of Clear-Com Communication Systems Inc. and Drake Electronics Ltd., a communications and matrix intercom system manufacturers, to offer market-specific brands across the world under the Vitec Group Communications (VGC) name. Focus of the Clear-Com brand; Number of...
- BRAVE NEW WORLD. Van Vlack, Bill; York, Tony // Health Facilities Management;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p21
The article offers information on various electronic security system and devices used by U.S. hospitals to minimize the threat of terrorist attack. It includes risk assessment programs such as CAP Index CrimeCast Map and Site Data and the use of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol...
- Intercom Users Cope With Spectrum Squeeze. Johnston, Craig // TV Technology;4/16/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p14
In this article, the author focuses on exploration of unlicensed spectrum with higher frequency by wireless intercom suppliers as the licensed spectrum available, Ultra High Frequency (UHF) band, has been shrinking. It presents the view of Andreas Hilmer, director for marketing and...
- Breathe Easy. // Fire Chief;Oct2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p82
Presents various products for fire services in the U.S. as of October 2004. Features of the Puma self-contained breathing apparatus, manufactured by Survivair; Convenience offered by the Power Talk Box System, a portable intercom system manufactured by Con-Space Communications; Capacity of the...
- Variety Marks Distributed Audio Offerings. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/5/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p42
This article describes several distributed-audio systems technologies from various audio equipment manufacturers, to be showcased at the 2005 CEDIA Expo. The Dallas, Texas-based intercom maker M&S Systems will feature its first distributed-audio system to incorporate intercom capability. The...