- HIRSCH ELECTRONICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p62
The article presents a corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp., a high security access control company. Hirsch is known in delivering unique and reliable high security solutions required by high-risk facilities in the world. Among these high-risk security solutions include reliability...
- Dual technology keypad adds security, functions. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Presents an interview with Rob Zivney, vice president of marketing of Hirsch Electronics, manufacturer of the ScarmblePad keypad. Features of the product; Provision of more security due to the integration of a proximity reader; Typical uses of the product.
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p113
The article evaluates the identity Verification Station from Hirsch Electronics Corp.
- Anti-Theft Protection System Available for Rotary Hammer Line. // Welding Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p23
Introduces the anti-theft protection system for rotary hammer line. Features of the protection system; Performance application of the system.
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p74
The article presents a corporate profile for Hirsch Electronics Corp., manufacturer of high security access control and security management systems for worldwide markets, based in Santa Ana, California. It mentions the achievements of the firm for its integration of access control, alarm...
- Top View: Secure But Convenient. Midland, Larry // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p30
Interviews Larry Midland, president of Hirsch Electronics Corp., regarding the changing world of security management systems in the U.S. Technologies driving security management systems; Essential capabilities of a security system; Impact of computer and communications developments and standards...
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p58
The article features the corporate profile of Hirsch Electronics Corp. in the U.S. It mentions that this company is known for manufacturing wide array of technological products, particularly security systems and their equipment. In addition, the company produces various security products...
- Kicked Out by a Computer. Grose, Thomas K. // ASEE Prism;May2006, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p18
The article features the BioBouncer introduced to clubs by the New York-based company JAD Communications & Security. The product uses a facial recognition software to root out potential troublemakers. It has a camera that records faces of everyone entering in the establishment and compares it...
- False Alarms--False Hope? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p8
Editorial. Focuses on the security alarm industry's struggle in the U.S. to reduce false security alarms. Need for proper allocation of resources by the security alarm industry; Impact of false security alarms on the security alarm industry.