- Genetec. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p82
The article provides information on the products and services offered by Genetec Inc. The firm, regarded as a pioneer in Internet Protocol security solutions, has created software solutions which address video surveillance, access control and license plate recognition needs. Information on the...
- The Bs: Barriers, Booths, Badges. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2005, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p26
Provides tips on how to protect facilities from unauthorized vehicles and visitors in the U.S. Emergence of blast-resistant guard booths; Relevance of visitor identification systems and more versatile guard tour systems; Design of the Sky Watch mobile tower.
- Who's Visiting? And Why? // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p39
The article describes the capabilities of computerized and secured visitor management systems. The systems are compatible and can be integrated with most information technology infrastructures and databases and other security technologies, such as access control and video surveillance. The...
- EasyLobby Earns Lenel Certification. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p136
The article reports on the Lenel factory certification received by EasyLobby Inc., a provider of secure visitor management software and visitor badge printing solutions in the U.S. The company has granted the certification for the integration of its EasyLobby SVM version 9 with Lenel's OnGuard...
- Multi-building access needs met in different ways. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p47
Introduces several multi-building access systems. Software of IEI for retail and fast-food outlets; Hirsch Electronics' door controller with auto-dial firmware; Synergistics' dial-up solutions; Checkpoint Systems' corporate network solutions.
- More than a simple system. Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb99, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p64
Discusses the benefits of electronic access control systems for facilities. Integration features; Ability of system to track time/attendance; Special security functions. INSET: Multiple-purpose electronic key cards..
- ACCESS CONTROL. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p14
Provides information on the use of electronic access controls (EAC) by corporate, institutional, and government organizations. Increase in the types of EAC technologies; Cards and badges; Photo identification; Security executives' rankings of the most effective EAC.
- SUCCESS STORIES IN ALARM INTEGRATION. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p44
Describes how alarm integration improves the effectiveness of access control and video surveillance at three separate facilities in the U.S. Features of the integrated security system installed at beverage manufacturer Bacardi Bottling Corp.; Advantages of the integrated system at Northeaster...
- Swipe card system improves monitoring of offshore crew movements. // Offshore;Oct2004, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p108
Features Entry Systems' swipe card-based systems for monitoring personnel movements offshore. CrewSafe, a access control system that provides on-board management with full and updated reports of who is on board and who has accessed which areas; Capability of the system to be programmed to give...