- WHO'S WHO in Engineering & Environment Consultants. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/27/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p9C
Profiles several engineering and environmental consultants in Long Island, New York. Professional experience of civil engineer Nicholas J. Bartilucci; Accomplishments of the consultants in the business community; Enhancement of customer services.
- PUSHING BOUNDARIES. Whitebusrt, Lindsay // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p81
Reports on the advancement of AES IntelliNet, a system that transmit alarm signals to a central station using radio waves, developed by AES Corp. that makes it possible to equip commercial building with working fire alarms in as little as an hour or two; Details on how AES IntelliNet operates;...
- Protection 1 Who we are. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p32
The article discusses the services offered by electronic security company Protection One Security Solutions in the U.S. It states that the company offers installation, maintenance and monitoring of security systems for residential and commercial customers. It stresses that the company allows...
- Engineering services north of the border. Wasny, Garrett // World Trade;Jan98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p42
Focuses on the consulting-engineering industry in Canada. Broad categories of the industry; Two project types of turnkey services; Canadian market for sustainable development and environmental projects. INSETS: Did you know?;U.S.-Canada datebook: January 1998.
- Finding rich pickings in niche markets. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/28/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p26
Highlights the operations of Dutch consulting and engineering firms in the Middle East and North Africa. Dutch expertise in the oil and gas industry; Hydraulic engineering, land reclamation and port design and construction; Dutch dredging companies' extensive experience of working overseas; Key...
- Turning itself around. Harris, Shaun // Finweek;7/9/2009, p29
The article presents the corporate profile of Hudaco Industries Ltd., a watching engineering group based in South Africa. It notes that its major customers are in mining, construction, manufacturing, automotive and security industries. It plans for a self-engineered recovery due to its...
- AES Announces UL Certification. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p34
The article reports that Peabody, Massachusetts-based AES Corp. has received UL 864 Edition 9 listing for its 7705i Wireless-to-Internet system. The technology, introduced in April 2006, enables fire and security alarm monitoring companies to offer benefits of two-way radio transmission wireless...
- Largest Engineering Firms. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/1//2016 Special Issue 2016 Book of Lists, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p13
A list of the largest engineering firms in Spokane, Washington and Kootenai County, Idaho ranked based on the number of licensed engineers as of October 30, 2015 is presented including DCI Engineers, HDR Engineering Inc., and NAC Engineering.
- In customer service, familiarity is golden. Glenn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p17A
Focuses on the customer service programs at CHIPS Computer Consulting. Emergency office visits; Use of documented details of customer's technical history; Paying attention to the needs of clients.