- Lost Sunday. Chang, Richard S. // AutoWeek;2/26/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p13
The article presents the author's experiences of how he spent a Sunday browsing the Website of YouTube Inc. for its exhaustive coverage of racing cars and other related topics. He could find in YouTube, all about the McLaren F1 which is still the benchmark supercar, and learned that it was...
- Sorting out the shuffle. // AutoWeek;1/9/95, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p51
Reports on the change of racing cars by prominent drivers of the Formula One circuit racing. M. Schumacher's new racing machine; Jordan team's shift to Peugeot power; Sauber's trials with Ford engines.
- Lotus Type 72 Formula One. Barnett, Randy // AutoWeek;9/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p60
Features the Lotus Type 72 Formula One automobile. Success as a race car; Difference of shape from other monocoque cars; Engine description.
- DEFINITE POTENTIAL. // Australian Auto Action;3/27/2013, Issue 1534, p9
The article offers information related to developments made in STR8 Formula One (F1) motorsport automobile by Toro Rosso F1 racing team.
- Sauber's ready. // AutoWeek;12/20/93, Vol. 43 Issue 52, p47
Cites that the Ilmor/Mercedes V10 Sauber C13 is the first 1994-spec Formula One car to test in Barcelona, Spain.
- TAKING IT TO THE STREETS. // AutoWeek;6/4/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p4
A photograph of the parade of 22 Formula One cars during the Monaco Grand Prix in Monaco is presented.
- Irvine chases Senna in F1 test at Portugal. Raynal, Wes; Edsall, Larry // AutoWeek;2/7/94, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p46
Presents photographs of Formula One race car tests at the Estoril, Portugal track. Debut of Ayrton Senna in the Williams team; Reconciliation of Senna and Eddie Irvine.
- New F1 cars start to roll. // AutoWeek;01/27/97, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p46
Unveils the 1997 car models of F1 teams. Features of Michael Schumacher's Ferrari F310B; Arrows FA18-Yamaha; Improvements on the MP4-12 Mercedes; Stewart-Ford SF1.
- It's Entertainment, Stupid. Mandel, Dutch // AutoWeek;1/27/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p6
Presents the writer's comments on developments relating to Formula 1 racing and the changes scheduled to be instituted by the sport's governing body the FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de l'Automobile. Domination of the races by the automobile maker Ferrari; Sampler of the changes scheduled to...