- Untitled. // Art + Auction;Apr2013, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p44
An image is presented of the artwork "Black Sunflower" by Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang.
- Silk and Stone. J. C. H. // Art + Auction;Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
The article reviews the exhibition "Saraab," featuring works by the Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang, on view at Mathaf: the Arab Museum of Modern Art in Qatar.
- Environmentalist drift: Cai Guo-Qiang's 'Falling Back to Earth'. SOUCHOU YAO // Art Monthly Australia;Mar2014, Issue 267, p22
The article reviews the exhibition "Cai Guo-Qiang: Falling Back to Earth" at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane, Queensland, through May 11, 2014.
- CAI GUO-QIANG'S ARABIA. Sheets, Hilarie M. // Art in America;Apr2012, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p39
The article discusses the art exhibition "Cai Guo-Qiang: Saraab" on view at Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha, Qatar until May 26, 2012.
- Cai Guo-Qiang. Raza, Sara // ArtAsiaPacific;Mar/Apr2012, Issue 77, p128
The article reviews the exhibition "Saraab," featuring works by the Chinese artist Cai Guo-Qiang, on view at Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha, Qatar.
- Offert par deux collectionneurs belges. Blain, Françoise-Aline; Lequeux, Emmanuelle // Beaux Arts Magazine;jan2008, Issue 283, p20
Several articles concerning events happening in the international art world are presented. Topics include the opening in November 2007 of the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, in China, the project of opening an art gallery in China by American gallery director Larry Gagosian, and winner of...
- China Envy. VINE, RICHARD // Art in America;Oct2008, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p142
The article reviews the exhibition "Cai Guo-Qiang: I Want to Believe" by Cai Guo-Qiang at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.
- A BILL OF GOODS. // ArtAsiaPacific Almanac;2008, p90
The article focuses on modern art in China. It describes works of art by the pyrotechnic artist Cai Guo-Qiang, Yue Minjun, and Raqib Shaw, and discussed various sales and purchases of Chinese art. Art fairs around the country are mentioned, including one which involved a scandal about the fair...
- Yang Dongxue. TSAI, SYLVIA // ArtAsiaPacific;May/Jun2014, Issue 88, p68
The article presents a brief profile of the Chinese artist Yang Dongxue, paying particular focus to a series of watercolor drawing and sketches titled "Semi-Functional Lost Fragments" that feature depictions of absurdist and often ghoulish images.