Man Vs. Machine
- EXPLORING OEM PARTNERSHIPS. GUYETTE, JAMES E. // Aftermarket Business World;Oct2015, Vol. 124 Issue 2, p24
The article focuses on the technological partnerships of Japanese car maker Honda with other original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Topics discussed include the reveal of the 2016 Accord card at its research and development facility in Silicon Valley, California, the partnership with the Ohio...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Automotive;Jan2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the automotive industry. Honda launched its FCX Clarity fuel cell vehicle at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Delphi partnered with General Motors Corp. in making amendments to a joint plan of reorganization and global settlements. Mark Deans has been...
- You Meet The Nicest People On A Honda. // Dealernews;Mar2002, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p8
Reports the increasing motorcycle production by Honda Motor Co. in India. Construction of manufacturing plants; Prediction of growth of the scooter market; Establishment of business alliances.
- How to fix Chrysler. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;5/28/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p19
The author offers advice on how to solve the problems faced by Chrysler. He emphasizes the need for the company to make amends with its dealers in the U.S. He recommends that the company search for another international partner. He mentions the success of Toyota and Honda in managing their...
- Hachigo: Honda is just fine on its own. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;10/24/2016, Vol. 90 Issue 6748, p0004
The article focuses on the insights of Honda chief executive officer (CEO) Takahiro Hachigo on the automaker. Topics covered include the global sales posted by the firm, the impact of the increasing costs for electrified drivetrains and autonomous driving systems on consolidation in the market...
- Rebuilding Honda. // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p46
Reports on the challenge facing Honda Motor Co. in rebuilding and strengthening its presence in South Africa. Termination of partnership with Mercedez-Benz; Failure to secure export credits; Marketing problems.
- China delays Honda output. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;11/8/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5525, p40
Reports on Honda Motor Co.'s postponement of plans to assemble cars in China. Withholding of Chinese government's permission to slow down China's economy; Honda's supplying of semi-knockdown kits of Civic sedans.
- Edging toward a plan. // AutoWeek;5/20/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 21, p62
Focuses on the CART engine program of Honda Motor Co. Preparations for the Indy Racing League (IRL) and CART in 2004; Commitment for the IRL engine program; Application of the dual brand strategy for the league.
- Honda: More Product Possible In Alabama. // Ward's Auto World;Jul2000, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p37
No abstract available.