TV: A LOW-MAINTENANCE FRIEND
- Stop, Look & Listen. // Time;3/20/1950, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p79
The article offers information on a 1950 survey conducted at Burdick Junior High School wherein 223 of its 447 pupils were found to be watching television four hours a day and students shared that they found discussion programs as boring.
- TV viewing is now another problem to manage. Dailey, Kim // North County Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 34, pA7
The author reflects on the fun and complexities of television viewing since her childhood.
- Introduction: Media Audiences and Reception. // Velvet Light Trap: A Critical Journal of Film & Television;Fall98, Issue 42, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including Barbara Klinger's essay analyzing the elevation of the cultural status of domestic television viewing through new home theater technology and another which examines local audience behavior and the censorship movement.
- TV viewing is now another problem to manage. DALEY, KIM // West County Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 34, pA8
The author discusses the problems associated with television (TV) viewing given the many channels available and presence of devices that enable one to streamline movies to TV and skip through commercials.
- Reasons to be cheerful as TV viewing goes on the rise. Beale, Claire // Televisual;May2010, p17
The article focuses on the increase television viewing in Great Britain.
- STAT OF THE WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/18/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 31, p4
The article reports that 64 percent of television viewers prefer to watch their favorite programs in the group setting, according to a poll conducted by market research firm YouGov for BroadStream Solutions.
- Coming Full Circle. FARR, GLENN // Campus Activities Programming;Back to School 2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p4
The author discusses significant changes in his television (TV) viewing habits and academic programming activities of the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA).
- Hindi GEC genre maintains steady viewership. // Exchange4media.com;6/30/2015, p1
The article reports on the decline of the Total Television viewership in Hindi general entertainment channel genre in June 2015.
- Binge-Viewing Is Taking Hold: Arris. BAUMGARTER, JEFF // Multichannel News;6/2/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p9
The article focuses on the Consumer Entertainment Index released by broadband technology vendor Arris in 2014 which shows that the rate of binge television (TV) viewing is growing, and informs that 80 percent of people are found in the binge viewing category.