Advanced Ads On Tap
- Feel like chicken tonight? Just press the red button on your TV. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);3/30/2000, p20
Explores interactive advertising on digital television. Benefits of the technology; Conventional advertising techniques that can fulfill the same objective of interactive television.
- A tough digital ad sale. Stark, Steven J. // Electronic Media;09/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p22
Reports on the efforts to connect television and the Internet through the same digital set-top box. Access of users to advertised Web sites on television using the technology; Advertisers' problems which may arise from the development; Possibilities of interactive advertising.
- Uncertainty dogs digital ads. Singh, Sonoo; Hilsdon, John // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p42
Discusses the caution taken by advertisers in using digital television as an advertising medium. Popularity of Digital TV among British subscibers; Performance of major digital TV providers; Consumer knowledge regarding interactive TV; Agencies offering interactive TV advertising services.
- Campaign-i. // Campaign (UK);4/20/2001, Issue 16, p10
Reports developments on internet advertising in Great Britain as of April 2001. Partnership between Flytxt Co. and Billington Cartmell; Details on the revenues and profits of Yahoo!; Information on the guide to interactive and digital television marketing developed by Black ID.
- Japan: Online and mobile. Ricketts, John // Campaign (UK);4/20/2001, Issue 16, ASIA p13
Reports on the trend of mobile internet advertising in Japan. Launching of the digital television service by NHK Co.; Provision of internet banking by Sakura Bank and Sanwa Bank; Roles of mobile internet in promoting customer relationship marketing. INSETS: MAGAZINES.;RADIO.;NEWSPAPERS..
- The forgotten other of digital TV - from maquila to landfill. Miller, Toby // International Journal of Digital Television;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p91
When we think of digital television we think of newness, both in terms of the relatively recent mass conversions from analogue sets that have taken place across much of the globe and an uncertain but potentially exciting future - Apple TV, Google glasses or nano clothing? And will the Internet...
- The future on the line. Gofton, Ken // Campaign (UK);06/18/99, Issue 24, p32
Focuses on the impact of the Internet on telemarketing as of June 18, 1999. Prudential Bank's electronic commerce unit Egg; Growth of electronic commerce; Digital television's impact on telemarketing.
- Future TV Shock. Maher, Kathleen // Advertising Age's Creativity;Nov2000, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p48
Compares advancements in digital television in Europe with those of the United States. Demand for Internet services via television; International Broadcast Conference (IBC) in the Netherlands that indicated increase in digital TV; Focus of the U.S. on acquiring high definition TV; Integration...
- Internet proving itself a good test market for digital TV. Abraham, Steven // Electronic Media;11/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p68
Focuses on the role of the Internet as a good test market for digital television. Complementary roles of the Internet and television; Consumers' viewing of the media and communications as intrinsically related; Significance of a study showing that households have their televisions and computers...