Why friends stick together
- Before they were Friends... // NW;6/14/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p38
Presents information on the acting careers of the stars of the TV show "Friends" before they were cast in the show. First film role of Matthew Perry; David Schwimmer's acting career in college; First TV series starred in by Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow; TV commercials starred in by...
- Circle OF Friends. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/4/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 40, p107
Presents information on the career and family life of the casts of the situational comedy "Friends." Matthew Perry; Courteney Cox; Jennifer Aniston; Matt LeBlanc; Lisa Kudrow; David Schwimmer.
- You gotta have FRIENDS. Kempshall, Pete // NW;10/9/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p75
The article discusses the progress in the careers of several actors and actresses in the comedy television program "Friends." Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow have gained notable popularity in the movie industry. Other actors and actresses cited include Matthew Perry, David...
- Lounge Wizards. Yu, Ting; Bane, Vickie; Dagostino, Mark; Ellenson, Ruth Andrew; Fleeman, Michael; Hamashige, Hope; Lewis, Debra; Stueven, Michele // People;4/7/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 13, p20
From May 12 through May 22, eBay will auction six La-Z-Boy recliners, each one designed by a cast member of the television show 'Friends.' Proceeds will go to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Each actor came up with a basic chair concept, which was then fleshed out and...
- Wb Makes Syndie 'Friends'. Flint, Joe // Variety Movie Reviews;3/11/1996, Issue 46, p38
The article reviews the television program "Friends," starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow.
- Friends forever. Robarge, Leslie // Glamour;May2004, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p194
Presents several photographs of actresses Courtney Cox Arquette, Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow of the television program "Friends."
- Friends. Scott, Tony // Variety Movie Reviews;9/22/1994, Issue 168, p4
The article reviews the television program "Friends," starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Matt LeBlanc.
- Life After Friends. Yu, Ting; Holmes, Anna; Wren, Jennifer; Chiu, Alexis; Comander, Lauren; Fleeman, Michael; Keck, William; Lewis, Shell; Matsumoto, Cecilia; Rosenzweig, Gregg; Sider, Don; Stueven, Michele; Warrick, Pamela; Wihlborg, Ulrica // People;3/3/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p17
The article provides information about the careers of the actors who star in the television show 'Friends.' Matthew Perry will star in his first stage role, playing a swinging lothario opposite Minnie Driver in David Mamet's edgy 'Sexual Perversity in Chicago' in London's West End. As 'Friends'...
- Friends to the End. Tauber, Michelle; Jordan, Julie; Daly, Sean; Gold, Todd; Harrington, Maureen; Jones, Oliver; Keck, William; Mandel, Kwala; Meltzer, Dana; Rizzo, Monica; Rodriguez, Brenda // People;2/9/2004, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p86
This article discusses the end of the television series "Friends" and the finale party that the cast had for it. As dinner parties go, the one held at a Beverly Hills mansion on Jan. 19 had a lot going for it: a warm host, great company and fine wine. Of course, it didn't hurt that the host was...