- Workers Want, Need Help With 401(k)s, Survey Finds. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Jul2002, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p12
Reports on a survey conducted by global consulting firm Towers Perrin regarding the duty of U.S. employers in reminding workers about their defined contribution retirement plans. Results of the survey; Information on a strategy that can help employers minimize the liability of giving investment...
- Sarko's High Hopes for G20 Post. McNicoll, Tracy // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);11/29/2010 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 156 Issue 22, p13
The article reports on the decision of France President Nicolas Sarkozy to sign his pension bill into law to boost his chances for re-election in 2012.
- Belated Pay Hike for Senegal Soldiers Who Served France. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;8/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p3
The article announces that Senegalese soldiers who served in the French Army during its Europe and Asia conflicts will receive higher pensions since French President Nicolas Sarkozy signed a new pension law.
- Conventional Wisdom. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);11/1/2010 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 156 Issue 18, p20
The author presents opinions on various issues on the French protests over pension reform proposed by French president Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Benefits reflect what companies want. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;5/14/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the plan of Towers Perrin to target the large corporate market for clients even as those companies shift from traditional pension plans. Announcement by Steven Kerstein, manager director of the company's worldwide retirement consulting practice.
- IN BRIEF. // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p10
Presents news briefs on health services and human resource (HR) management in Great Britain as of October 2000. Results of the Towers Perrin study on medical insurance perk; Training problems in the health sector; Challenges facing the public sector HR, according to David Guest of King's...
- Talkin' but not walkin'. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Apr95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p7
Reports on a Towers Perrin survey which shows that most executives in the United States rank people-related issues such as training and compensation, far below other business priorities.
- Reform, Oui. Sarko, Non. Crumley, Bruce // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/1/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 18, p18
The author reports on protests that have occurred in France over changes that President Nicolas Sarkozy would like to make to the country's pension system. Sarkozy would like to increase the retirement age and the length of time that citizens would be required to pay into the country's pension...
- Battle Over Public Pensions. Stanley, Jason // Against the Current;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p19
The article focuses on the conflict involving public pensions in France. It reports that the country is troubled with protests due to the decision of President Nicolas Sarkozy to cut the nation's public pensions. However, Sarkozy promises to raise the minimum retirement age from 60 to 62 and the...