NEWS IN BRIEFS
- MONTH IN A MINUTEâ€¦. // Employers Law;Feb2009, p4
The article presents news briefs related to manpower. Demand for human resource jobs has declined by 63% year-on-year as firms freeze hiring, according to the Monster Employment Index. Financial adviser Towry Law has urged companies to review their employee benefits before they make...
- Case round-up. // Personnel Today;9/30/2003, p13
The article discusses about two legal cases. The first lawsuit is Marshall Specialist Vehicles Ltd. versus Osborne. Osborne was a high-level financial director for Marshall Specialist Vehicles (MSV). As a result of the company getting into difficulties, she and her colleagues took on extra work...
- Tackle absence of facts. // Works Management;Apr2003, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p21
Focuses on impact of integrating time and attendance module software on the human resource department and payroll department of a company in Great Britain. Provision of an accurate record of when an employee takes time off; Ability of the software to capture informations automatically in real time.
- Women Want Flexibility In the Workplace. // BizEd;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p54
The article cites key research findings in 2007 indicating that a majority of women employees are negotiating for more flexible work schedules to continue their employment and maintain their income growth. This runs counter to the common view that women are opting to leave their jobs to focus...
- International business 'central to expansion plans.' // International Money Marketing;Jan2002, p7
Reports on the pledge of Towry Law to remain independent even if the British regulator relaxes the polarization rules to allow independent financial advisers to become tied to a number of product providers as of January 2002. Parent company of Towry; Number of Towry consultants; Locations of...
- Towry winds up DC plan. Barton, Tynan // Employee Benefits;Jun2010, p9
The article reports that Towry Law Financial Services Ltd. is winding up the trust-based defined contribution (DC) pension plan of Edward Jones.
- Two-month wait for Towry to return investment. Kenchington, John // Money Marketing;10/14/2010, p84
The article reports on the complaint by former Edward Jones & Co. LP client Pamela Knowles against Towry Law Financial Services Ltd. to give back her savings.
- Towry appoints Linda Payne as head of client experience. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;3/3/2014, p9
The article reports on the appointment of Linda Payne as head of client experience at Towry Law Financial Services Ltd.
- Towry in management shake-up following Baker Tilly deal. Glenister, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/26/2014, p35
The article reports on the appointment of Baker Tilly head of wealth management John Porteous as head of client proposition at Towry Law Financial Services Ltd.