Energy firm's diversity scheme has XX factor
- interview withï¿½. // Employers Law;Sep2007, p30
An interview with Nick Smith, head of diversity and inclusion at RWE npower, is presented. He is involved in trying to keep diversity and inclusion at the forefront of the company. He also describes the three attributes he need to do his job, and one of which is the determination and desire to...
- Npower targets its energy on better diversity. // Personnel Today;8/7/2007, p4
The article reports that Energy giant RWE Npower has set itself stringent targets for improving the diversity of its workforce and raising awareness of the issue among its employees. In 2007, Npower aims to have a suitable internal or external female candidate shortlisted for at least 50% of...
- Npower backs Football League tie-up. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);8/4/2010, p3
The article reports on the launching by Npower of a marketing blitz to promote its Football League in Great Britain.
- Npower pits One 'bundle' against British Gas. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);4/16/2008, p5
The article evaluates the Npower One product from Npower.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;5/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p21
A photograph of Npower's staff during a fund raising event for the Daisy Chain Project is presented.
- Crunch time for 35-mile wind farm cable plansCrunch time for 35-mile wind farm cable plans. Tasker, Johann // Farmers Weekly;2/19/2016, Issue 1070, p1
The article reports that few farmers in Lincolnshire, England, are at loggerheads with energy firm RWE Npower PLC after the renewable energy company's plan to bury 35 miles of high-power electricity cable on their land.
- npower gears up to target small businesses with direct assault. Mutel, Glen // Precision Marketing;1/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p6
Reports on npower's advertising campaign targeted at small businesses. Campaign components; Expectation from the campaign; Intention behind the campaign.
- NEWS. // Utility Week;3/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p9
The article offers news briefs related to the public utilities in Great Britain, including the authorization given by Energy minister Charles Hendry to RWE Npower to construct a gas-fed power facility in Willington, south Derbyshire, the campaign initiated by RenewableUK to call on wage and...
- Marketing Week Engage Awards 2011. // Marketing Week;12/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p4
The article announces that NPower has won the utilities category from the 2010 Marketing Week Engage Awards.