Dansk design lakeside retail park
- How retail salespeople often drop the sales ball. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p29
Discloses the findings of a survey on the customer service provided by furniture salespeople in the U.S. Importance of personality; Knowledge of salespeople on the product they are selling.
- Courts lakeside retail park. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p10
Evaluates the performance of sales personnel at a Courts furniture store in Great Britain.
- Furnitureland lakeside retail park. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p10
Evaluates the performance of sales personnel at a Furnitureland store in Great Britain.
- Harveys lakeside retail park. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p11
Evaluates the performance of sales personnel at a Harveys furniture store in Great Britain.
- Death of the salesman. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p8
Examines the factors causing the breakdown of furniture business among salesmen in Great Britain. Emphasis on the lack of product knowledge over sales staff; Need to concentrate on the sales process and the sales levels; Recommendation for an effective sales of products.
- Cast in stone. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p10
Explores the export marble furniture business of Scandinavian-based Actona in Great Britain. Popularity of modern and Scandinavian furniture; Preference of Scandinavian sales agents over British agents; Growth of the Scandinavian export furniture market in Great Britain.
- Mystery Shopper: Bournemouth. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p6
Rates the sales staff of furniture stores in Bournemouth, England. Acknowledgement and approach; Selling skills; Product knowledge; Retail environment.
- sell to the seller. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, Special section p2
Provides advice on the training of furniture salespersons on the sale of warranties and protection programs in the U.S. Attention of the staff; Importance of measurement; Sharing of consumer success stories.
- Assistant threatened in store raid. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p8
Reports the harassment of sales assistant in a furniture store by two teenagers with an 8-inch knife in London, England.