Retailers' shares drift downwards
- Making hay out of falling markets. // Finance Week;11/15/2002, p36
Focuses on the prospects of the stock market of South Africa as of November 2002. Investment in value shares; Quarterly unit trust returns of Investec Value Fund; Depreciation of the rand.
- STOCK MARKET BRIEFCASE. // Business News New Jersey;07/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p17
Presents news briefs pertaining to the stock market in New Jersey for the week of July 11-17, 2000. Transfer of ownership of United Water Resources to Paris, France-based Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux; Decline in Saddle Brook, New Jersey-based Sealed Air's share price; Sale of Princeton Holiday Inn...
- Pulse of the market. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p23
Presents information on the stock performance of corporations in Cleveland, Ohio as of May 29, 1995. Ten biggest advancers; Ten biggest decliners; Ten most active.
- Bad earnings news wallops local stocks. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p20
Reports on the performance of corporate stocks in Chicago, Illinois. Decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Earnings of jewelry retailer Whitehall Jewellers Inc.; Net income of Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Rural, affiliates share prices rally. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p3
Focuses on the performance of the stocks of wireless carriers in the U.S. as of December 2002. Observation given by William, Blair & Co. analyst William Benton, on the status of wireless stocks; Companies whose stocks hit all-time lows in early- to mid-October 2002; Increase in the stock price...
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p42
Presents charts and graphs pertaining to stocks in Indianapolis, Indiana as of August 13, 2003. AMB Financial; Anthem Inc.; Out-of-state issues of interest; Point gainers and losers; Earnings and dividends; Insider trades.
- A facetious look at investing ends with certain market. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p38A
Highlights the performance of stocks in Indianapolis, Indiana for the week July 19-25, 1999. Includes indexes and rates; Gainers and losers; Out-of-state bank issues of interest.
- LI stock briefs. L.L. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/06/96, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p40
Reports on developments concerning stocks in Long Island, New York, for the week ending May 6, 1996. Includes American Technical Ceramics' financial performance for the third quarter and nine months ended March 31; Microwave Power Devices revenues for the first quarter of 1996.
- LI stocks report. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/06/96, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p54
Presents charts depicting the performance of stocks in Long Island, New York, as of April 30, 1996. Closing prices; Percentage changes; Earnings per share; 52-week high and low figures; Gainers and losers.
- STOCKS REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/14/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 28, p22A
Provides information on the stock performance of various companies in Long Island, New York, as of July 14, 2000. Biggest decliner and gainer; Long island Stocks Index.