Go for the full montE
- The adventures of E.ComMan. Hubbard, Kim L. // Business Journal (Central New York);09/24/99, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p38
Editorial. Uncovers the true evil behind electronic commerce. Emergence of people who prey on the fear and uncertainty of those who paid to be educated on the changing face of business and economics; Series of electronic commerce seminars and demonstrations.
- Get engaged. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;07/05/99, Vol. 248 Issue 13, p13
No abstract available.
- an e-business BLUEPRINT. Scarpa, Paul F. // Ivey Business Journal;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p62
Discusses the Internet Commerce Management (ICM) model that can help deploy an E-business infrastructure. Challenge of the e-business executive; Processes comprising the ICM model; Strategies for developing ICM capabilities; Challenge of the e-business executive.
- FROM BRICKS TO CLICKS the Risks & Rewards. Neufeld, Derrick; Parent, Michael // Ivey Business Journal;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p72
Provides a framework that can help an organization identify potential and preparedness for conducting E-business. Percentage of Canadian companies that agreed that they will rely more on electronic commerce by 2005; Basis for deciding to create a Web presence; Risk factors associated with...
- The E-volving Organization. Moore, Karl // Ivey Business Journal;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p25
Outlines the approaches adopted by executives and managers to prepare themselves and their firms for electronic commerce. Characteristics of an electronic business culture; Elements of a successful online venture; Electronic business models for organizations.
- From the Editor-in-Chief. Abdelsamad, Moustafa H. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Summer2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p1
Presents several articles on business management. Topics ranging from workplace romances to electronic commerce in China; Approaches to cycle of change; Stresses encountered by employees as part-time students.
- B2B 2 THE WORLD. Seminerio, Maria // eWeek;08/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p51
Discusses that factors that companies should consider to make business-to-business initiatives truly global. Creation of good partnerships with other companies; Setting up of supplier and partner networks; Growth of business-to-business technology in the 21st century. INSET: You thought the...
- How To Get E-Ready. Langnau, Leslie // Material Handling Management;Aug2000, Vol. 55 Issue 8, Special section p4
Offers suggestions for implementing electronic commerce applications into the supply chain. Effect of electronic commerce within a business; Definition of goals; Creation and integration of the supply chain's infrastructure.
- Tucson dot.com off and running. Schickedanz, Karen // Inside Tucson Business;1/21/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p6
Focuses on the business management of TriSports.com, an online store for triathletes founded by Seton Claggett in Tucson, Arizona. Involvement of Claggett in triathletics; Expectation of increased annual sales for 2002; Enumeration of best-selling items.
- Focusing your e-commerce vision. Goldberg, Beverly; Sifonis, John G. // Management Review;Sep98, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p48
Focuses on how to develop an electronic-commerce strategy that is integrated with business strategy. Identification of the specific types of e-commerce; Details on e-commerce opportunities; Lists of steps companies can take to succeed at e-commerce.