- Consistency is the key to molding a memorable business image. Polyack, Jolene // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;02/07/2000, Issue 322574, p5
Provides tips on how to formulate an effective advertising campaign for a memorable corporate image. Definitional difference between reach and frequency in advertising; Importance of maintaining a specific marketing strategy; Factors to consider in changing a company's advertising strategy.
- Corporate visibility makes sense. // Marketing (00253650);3/30/2011, p23
In this article, the author discusses the importance of corporate campaigns to marketing business in Great Britain.
- ADVERTISING NEWS. // Campaign (UK);3/25/2011, Issue 12, p8
The article offers news briefs on advertising in Great Britain in 2011 including the launch of Procter & Gamble's corporate brand campaign and the introduction of the annual The Wanted Ads competition of the Newspaper Society.
- BA launches Â£10m Euro assault on budget airlines. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;9/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign budget of the British Airways PLC in Europe. Concept of the commercial; Restoration of the corporate image; Expansion of the client base.
- Barclays faces big hurdle as it fights to shift reputation. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);8/29/2002, p15
Views on the challenges faced by the Barclays to shift its reputation. Advertising campaign of the bank; Criticisms on the ad campaigns; Increase of the share price of the bank.
- Barclays' charm offensive. Simms, Jane // Marketing (00253650);8/29/2002, p18
Focuses on the improvement of the image of Barclay. Decline of the share price of Barclay; Plan of the company of enhancing its organizational fitness; Impact of the 'Big Bank' campaign on the image of the bank.
- On TV, image is everything. Freeman, Laurie // Electronic Media;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Focuses on the importance of corporate image on the creation of advertising campaigns to promote television broadcasting companies. Changes in the image of Court TV; Redesign of the logo and image of CTV Networks and Showtime television companies.
- AMBITIOUS AIRLINE REBRAND FACES TURBULENCE. // Graphic Design: USA;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on the American Airlines Inc.'s rebranding and marketing campaign called "A New American," a reference to the new look as the company has emerged from bankruptcy.
- TBWA gives Channel 5 a new identity. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);8/30/2002, Issue 34, p10
Reports the rebranding efforts for Channel 5 television in London, England. Launch of the poster and television campaign by TBWA\London nationwide to support the new identity; Revelation of the project at the Edinburgh Television Festival; Outline of the ad campaign.