- Heron creditors still in limbo. Foxwell, Mark // Printing World;7/7/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the negotiation between creditors of Heron Press Ltd. and administrators over the price and location of their privately funded creditors' meeting in Great Britain.
- Event Roundup. // ABI Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p65
The article discusses the 8th Annual Credit and Bankruptcy Symposium that was held in Connecticut in May 2014.
- legal notices. // Printing World;4/14/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 2, p13
Provides information on the legal notices of printing companies in Great Britain. Liquidators of printing companies; Company meetings; Address where creditors can send claims for the companies.
- Parent guarantees--the end of the line? Clark, Louise; Bhaloo, Zia // Estates Gazette;1/27/2007, Issue 704, p181
The article presents information on a company voluntary arrangement (CVA). A CVA is a compromise agreement between a company and its unsecured creditors. Members and creditors of the company have to vote to adopt it. Creditors with notice of the meeting are entitled to vote and votes are...
- creditors' meeting. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p2071
A definition of the term "creditors' meeting" is presented. It refers to a meeting of those to whom a bankrupt person or organization owes money.
- legal notices. // Printing World;11/18/2004, Vol. 288 Issue 9, p23
Presents several legal notices for the printing industry in Great Britain. Appointment of liquidators; Notices to creditors; Schedule of meetings.
- legal notices. // Printing World;11/17/2005, Vol. 292 Issue 7, p15
The article presents several legal notices related to the printing industry in Great Britain. The legal notices includes appointment of administrators for the Lloyd James Print Services Ltd., appointment of liquidators for the Jordison Print Services Ltd., final meeting of Sarum Print Flaishers...
- Verry subbies owed Â£19m to pay for creditors' hearing. // Contract Journal;7/1/2009, Vol. 447 Issue 6729, p6
The article reports that the subcontractors who owed more than Â£19 million by Verry Construction are being asked to pay for a creditors' meeting regarding their payment. Joint administrator Geoff Kinlan said that if at least 10% of the creditors require him to call a meeting then he will...
- Trust and confidence. Kerr, David // Credit Management;Nov2012, p14
The article focuses on the issues discussed at the round table discussion among credit managers in Great Britain in October 2012. It mentions of the gulf between creditors and insolvency practitioners regarding absence of trust and alignment of interest. It also adds that absence of timely and...