- Heron creditors still in limbo. Foxwell, Mark // Printing World;7/7/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the negotiation between creditors of Heron Press Ltd. and administrators over the price and location of their privately funded creditors' meeting in Great Britain.
- Event Roundup. // ABI Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p65
The article discusses the 8th Annual Credit and Bankruptcy Symposium that was held in Connecticut in May 2014.
- Parent guarantees--the end of the line? Clark, Louise; Bhaloo, Zia // Estates Gazette;1/27/2007, Issue 704, p181
The article presents information on a company voluntary arrangement (CVA). A CVA is a compromise agreement between a company and its unsecured creditors. Members and creditors of the company have to vote to adopt it. Creditors with notice of the meeting are entitled to vote and votes are...
- creditors' meeting. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p2071
A definition of the term "creditors' meeting" is presented. It refers to a meeting of those to whom a bankrupt person or organization owes money.
- legal notices. // Printing World;11/18/2004, Vol. 288 Issue 9, p23
Presents several legal notices for the printing industry in Great Britain. Appointment of liquidators; Notices to creditors; Schedule of meetings.
- legal notices. // Printing World;11/17/2005, Vol. 292 Issue 7, p15
The article presents several legal notices related to the printing industry in Great Britain. The legal notices includes appointment of administrators for the Lloyd James Print Services Ltd., appointment of liquidators for the Jordison Print Services Ltd., final meeting of Sarum Print Flaishers...
- legal notices. // Printing World;4/14/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 2, p13
Provides information on the legal notices of printing companies in Great Britain. Liquidators of printing companies; Company meetings; Address where creditors can send claims for the companies.
- Trust and confidence. Kerr, David // Credit Management;Nov2012, p14
The article focuses on the issues discussed at the round table discussion among credit managers in Great Britain in October 2012. It mentions of the gulf between creditors and insolvency practitioners regarding absence of trust and alignment of interest. It also adds that absence of timely and...
- InsolvenÈ›ÇŽ. Modalitatea de contestare a hotÇŽrÃ¢rii adunÇŽrii creditorilor. Dreptul de vot al creditorului majoritar. LimitÇŽri ale dreptului de vot. ConsecinÈ›e. Sǎrǎcuþ, Mihaela // Romanian Case Law Review / Revista Romana de Jurisprudenta;2012, Issue 3, p87
At any time on the occasion of a meeting of creditors the adopted resolution is deemed to be illegal, the entitled creditor and meeting the requirements of art.14 para.7 of the law, may challenge the adopted resolution for grounds of illegality, and he may refer also tp the official receiver...