Free legal check for websites
- Law Firm Websites: The 20th Anniversary. Siskind, Greg // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p62
The article announces the 20th anniversary of the first law firm websites.
- LAW FIRMS. // Oregon Business Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p67
Presents a chart depicting law firms in Oregon. Web address of Stoel Rives LLP; Managing partners of Ater Wynne LLP; Services offered by Saafeld Griggs PC.
- Law firms with Web sites up 81 percent. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/02/99, Vol. 46 Issue 27, p7B
Reports on law firms with Web sites in the United States. Web sites as information and soft-sell marketing venue; Leveling of the playing field with smaller firms.
- THELAWYER.COM. // Lawyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p2
The article offers information on the news items posted on the journal's website, www.thelawyers.com, related to law firms.
- Largest Law Firms. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p35
Presents a chart depicting the contact information and Web sites of various law firms in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- THELAWYER.COM. // Lawyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
The article presents insights at TheLawyer.com website on the plan of law firms to launch the first work experience for students including one on deciding something worthwhile, one saying that the plan is interesting, and one which considers the move to be a legitimate response to a problem.
- Law Periscope.Com Taps Into Largest U.S. Law Firms. Griffith, Cary // Corporate Legal Times;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 123, p14
Features the Web site www.lawperiscope.com, an online resource in searching law firms in the United States. Summary of individual law firms; Ability to access online information through a targeted search engine; Convenience due to a user-friendly menus.
- Major IBA projects. // IBA Global Insight;Apr2011, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that major activities and projects of the International Bar Association's (IBA) legal and practice division (LPD) and public and professional interest division (PPID) over the last 12 months can be viewed at the IBA website www.ibanet.org which include anti-corruption...
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A WEB HOST. Dysart, Joe // Commercial Law Bulletin;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p38
Discusses key issues concerning the selection of a Web host for the Web sites of law firms. Criteria for selecting a Web host; Range of service offerings provided by Web hosts; Implications on the technology initiatives of law firms.