- Retail Sales Soften in March. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;4/ 7/2011, p1
The article reports on the decline in retail same-store sales in the U.S. in March 2011 due to the late Easter holiday and higher fuel prices.
- Food Emporium Is Reportedly for Sale. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
The article reports on the consideration of A&P to sell its Food Emporium stores as part of its effort to boost liquidity.
- Comps So-So in Month's Second Week. // Home Textiles Today;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p18
The article focuses on the report of the John Redbook which shows the decrease of sales in New York chain and department stores by June 12, 2010.
- Main St. Alphagraphics gets new owners effective Jan.1. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/30/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p1
States that the AlphaGraphics store in Salt Lake City, Utah will have new owners effective January 1, 2003. Career of the owners in store management; Size of the store facility; Support for the purchase of the store by the owners.
- Adders future in the balance. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p3
Reports on the sale of department store chain Alders in Great Britain. Efforts of Minerva Allders' property group parent to sell the loss-making chain since the end 2004; Interest of the potential buyers to the store; Details of the restructuring of the buying team of the store.
- Owner wants to sell Boystown business within LGBT community. FORMAN, ROSS // Windy City Times;7/9/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p9
The article reports on the sale of the Batteries Not Included bachelorette store in Chicago, Illinois following the decision of owner David Long and his partner Roman Hernandez to move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Independents Buy Cub Stores. Springer, Jon // SN: Supermarket News;10/9/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the agreements to sell all of its remaining stores in Chicago, Illinois signed by Cub Foods with different independent grocers in October 2006. The Cub stores were scheduled to begin liquidation sales on October 8. New owners said they plan to start reopening the stores...
- Christopher's still for sale. // Housewares;Aug/Sep2008, Issue 216, p6
The article reports on the difficulty faced by Christopher Baylor in selling his cookshop, Christopher's, in Heswall, Wirral Peninsula, England. It notes Baylor's speculation that the economic slowdown has hampered many potential buyers to purchase the establishment. It also cites the decision...
- Hines sells in Dallas, bids retail goodbye . Johnson, Ben // Shopping Center World;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the decision of Houston, Texas-based Hines to sell its Dallas Galleria retail property. Establishments included in the sale; Stores included in the property.