- Liquidator appointed. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p3
Informs on the appointment of Gordon Smythe-Goldie as liquidator of Great Britain-based upholstery firm Scheme Designs.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p6
Presents answers to queries related to the house furnishings industry in Great Britain as of April 6, 2001. Fire safety regulations governing the sale of upholstery throws; Manufacturing fault in having residual cotton seeds trapped in the weave of a settee; Legal obligations of company...
- Lenders Fund Quaker Wind-down. // Home Textiles Today;7/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that Quaker Fabric Corp., an upholstery and jacquard fabric maker, has signed a deal with its lender GB Merchant Partners LLC for an overadvance of $2.0 million be used exclusively to fund wind-down costs. The funds will be subject to the default interest surcharge as well as...
- England adds two galleries. // Furniture/Today;7/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p39
The article reports on upholstery maker England's installation of Custom Comfort Center galleries in two stores, in Kentucky and Indiana. Oak Factory in Nicholasville, Kentucky has an England gallery in its store. Furniture Liquidators in Seymour, Indiana has committed 4,000 square feet of its...
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.
- Covered in glory. // Australian House & Garden;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p28
Offers a look at the upholstery fabric of chairs and sofas available in the Australian markets and lists their respective sellers and prices. Imagica's Herringbone Stripe Russet Heavy Indian cotton; Raspberry woven cotton; Academy Imports' Dream woven tapestry-look fabric; More.