Teak firm certification
- Your news and views. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p45
Presents news items about the furniture trade in Great Britain, compiled as of June 25, 1999. Book deal; Presentation of NVQ certificates to Silentnight Beds' staff; Furnitureland's donation of an old delivery van to the Brighton homeless project Off the Fence in England.
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p16
Reports on sales growth for cabinet manufacturers as of July 1994. Percentage of change.
- Pennsylvania German furniture. Appleton, Dick // Early American Homes;Jan1997, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p20
Features Pennsylvania German furniture. European immigrants in Pennsylvania; Emergence of taste for fine goods; Abundance of walnut, cherry and poplar trees for furniture; Cabinetmakers' use of standard joinery methods; Expression of creative artistry.
- Traditionalists take route into contemporary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p5
Reports on cabinet manufacturers New Plan, Caxton and Sakol's launched of their contemporary lines at The Furniture Show.
- Where the action is. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p16
Focuses on the offer of stylish recliners by upholstery manufacturers in Great Britain. Marketing strategy of reclining chairs and sofas retailer Betteridge Furnishers; Introduction of the Leather Collection of reclining chairs by manufacturer Celebrity Motion Furniture; Historic background of...
- NBF announces judging panel for industry awards. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2012, Issue 5801, p13
The article offers information on the panel of judges made by the National Bed Federation (NBF) for the selection of winners of industry awards during 2012 Bed Show in Great Britain.