The New Generation Gap
- What is self responsibility? // Ardell Wellness Report;Summer98, Issue 50, p4
Discusses the meaning of self responsibility. Importance of self efficacy; How to increase sense of responsibility.
- Work Simplification And You. Simerson, Floyd W. // Industrial Management;Jan64, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the aspects of work simplification in the U.S. Development of self-improvement habits for the job; Guidelines to self improvement; Elimination of time thieves.
- Insight. Delter, Newt // Advocate;7/12/78, Issue 245, p36
Focuses on assigning priorities in life. Enhancement of individual growth; Importance of developing respect for others; Acceptance of responsibility for works needed to reach goals.
- 11 Costly Mistakes Career-Seekers Make Without Even Knowing It. Dueease, Bill // Public Relations Quarterly;Winter2003, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p25
The article outlines the mistakes that job seekers should avoid. Many people follow the same trial and error path to work. You take a job that appears to be the best opportunity and try it out. You adjust to what your bosses and the company want in hopes of advancement. You eventually...
- Werbung und Unternehmensberatung als â€žTreuhÃ¤nderâ€œ expressiver Werte?: Talcott Parsons' Professionssoziologie und die neuen Ã¶konomischen Kulturvermittler. Koppetsch, Cornelia; Burkart, Günter // Berliner Journal fÃ¼r Soziologie;2002, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p531
This paper discusses the contribution of Parsonsâ€™ theory of professions that focuses on the specific modern relationship between value commitment and rationality to the analysis of the field of advertising and (management) consulting occupations, both being considered to be a new type of...
- Two Approaches to University Management Education. Powell, Reed M. // California Management Review;Spring63, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p87
No abstract available.
- JOB SATISFACTION VARIABLES AMONG FEMALE CLERICAL WORKERS. Williamson, Thomas R.; Karras, Edward J. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Aug70, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p343
Thirty-four female clerical workers ranked 10 job characteristics in order of importance for self, importance for same sex, and importance for opposite sex. The 10 job characteristics were taken from Herzberg, Mausner, & Snyderman and represented 5 motivators and 5 hygienes. The results of these...
- Conducting an Effective Board Evaluation. Curtis, Glenn // NACD Directorship;Sep2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p62
The article provides tips on how to conduct an effective board evaluation. Accordingly, self-evaluations are made to determine the effectivity of the board and to ensure the maintenance of fiduciary responsibilities. The article states that self-assessments should identify the boards' areas of...
- RESPONSABILIDAD DE LA EMPRESA ANTE LA PERSONA HUMANA. Par�s Guti�rrez, Isabel // Revista Panamericana de Pedagogï¿½a: Saberes y Quehaceres del Pe;2001, Issue 2, p233
The enterprise's responsibility for the human being implies to promote education and self-realization of employees; the enterprise ought to act responsibly considering them individuals with skills (intelligence and will), dignity and freedom. The company must be led through ethics, so the...