One Year Later: Simba Confirms Rachael Ray's Best Years Behind Her
- Top 100 B&N Books of 2006 Mostly Frontlist Titles. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that most of the 100 top selling books from Barnes & Noble were frontlist titles in 2006, as opposed to backlist titles. James Patterson, the most prolific author of the year, placed five Hachette Book Group titles on the top 100 list. The four cookbooks of food television...
- Artists & Entertainers: RACHAEL RAY. Batali, Mario // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/8/2006, Issue 18, p120
The article presents information on Rachael Ray, a television personality and author. She hosts several programs on Food Network. Ray has radically changed the way Americans cooks dinner. Her dinner ideology of simpler, less expensive and just in time have sold billions of books. Ray's ease with...
- FILLING. // Syracuse New Times;5/11/2011, Issue 2092, p14
The article offers information related to various foods and ingredients including Rachael Ray's Baby Spinach and Chick Pea Salad recipe, the Old-Tyme Rhubarb Festival and Classic Car Cruise-in to be held on June 4, 2011, and lettuce and spinach cooking tips.
- SWEET SENSATION. Coulton, Antoinette Y.; Hamm, Liza; Zuckerman, Suzanne; Caplan, David; Herndon, Jessica; White, Nicholas // People;5/31/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 21, p102
This article explains why the chocolate baked goods from New York City bakery Ruby et Violette are so popular with such celebrities as Rachael Ray, Whoopi Goldberg, and Kathy Griffin. INSET: CHOCOLATE MATH.
- Rachael Ray's Radicchio Salad with Oranges and Fennel. // Food & Wine;Sep2004, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p143
Presents a recipe for Rachael Ray's Radicchio Salad with Oranges and Fennel.
- Fast Feast. Smolowe, Jill; Hamm, Liza // People;12/5/2005, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p109
This article focuses on the success of chef Rachael Ray, who hosts several television cooking shows on the Food Network and is about to launch her own magazine, titled "Every Day with Rachael Ray." Ray lives in New York with her husband, entertainment lawyer John Cusimano. She will also start a...
- THE MOST ROMANTIC BOOK I'VE EVER READ. // People;2/19/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p55
A quotation is presented from cookbook author and cooking show hostess Rachel Ray. Commenting on a popular cookbook, Ray says that she does not read romance novels, but she notes that "The Joy Of Cooking" is celebrating its 75th year and says that she finds food quite sexy. Consequently, she...
- Rachael Ray's Look + Cook: 100 Can't Miss Main Courses in Pictures. // Publishers Weekly;10/4/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 39, p40
The article reviews the book "Rachael Ray's Look + Cook: 100 Can't Miss Main Courses in Pictures," by Rachael Ray.
- red letters. Khreis-Kabbani, Nowar; Clifford, Pamela; Clark, Katy; Roland, Sherry // Redbook;Feb2007, Vol. 208 Issue 2, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues of the Redbook magazine, including "I Can't Stand My Friend's Husband" and an article about actress Rachael Ray, both in the December 2006 issue, and "1 Perfect Turkey + All the Trimmings," in the...