Nonfiction Loses Grip as Fiction Splits List
- Amazon.ca/Books in Canada Bestsellers Lists. // Books in Canada;Oct2006, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p10
The section lists the top Canadian best selling fictions and non-fiction, based on period from August 24 to September 24, 2006. Best selling fiction include "Spellbound," by Nora Roberts, "The Alchemist," by Paulo Coelho and "The Kite Runner," by Khaled Hosseini. Bestseller nonfiction include...
- Best Sellers. // Time;10/11/1976, Vol. 108 Issue 15, p126
The article lists several best sellers and nonfiction books including "Touch Not the Cat," "The Lonely Lady," and "The Golden Gate."
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Nonfiction. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;3/26/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 13, p19
A list of the best-selling hardcover nonfiction books as of March 26, 2012 is presented which includes "The Power of Habit," by Charles Duhigg, "Steve Jobs," by Walter Isaacson, and "Wishes Fulfilled," by Wayne W. Dyer.
- The Year in Books. // Bookmarks (15460657);Jul/Aug2011, Issue 53, p64
The article lists best-selling fictional and non-fictional books in the U.S. including "The Van," by Roddy Doyle, "Against American Women," by Susan Faludi, and "A Thousand Acres," by Jane Smiley.
- lj best sellers. // Library Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p100
A list of best selling books related to health care is presented, including "The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care," by T.R. Reid, "Why Our Health Matters: A Vision of Medicine That Can Transform Our Future," by Andrew Weil, and "Josie's Story: A...
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;6/13/96, Vol. 88 Issue 139, p14
Presents a chart ranking the bestselling hardcover non-fiction books in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Brief reviews of the books listed; Books' rankings the previous week; Number of weeks on the list.
- Heeere's Johnny! // Entertainment Weekly;02/25/2000, Issue 527, p77
Lists the top bestselling fiction and nonfiction books and mass-market paperbacks in the United States for the week ending February 25, 2000.
- Readers Showed A Bias For Conservative Books And Kept John Adams Alive, But Stupid White Men Ruled The List. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the 2002 'New York Times' nonfiction bestseller list. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the choice of books of readers; Number of books in the list related to the terrorist attacks; Rank of the book 'Lucky Man,' by Michael J. Fox.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p6
Presents the table ranking the nonfiction best sellers in New York as of November 2003.