- FROM THE FRONT COVER. // New Equipment Digest;Feb2007, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p12
The article evaluates several products including Harley-Davidson fastback athletic-style safety shoe from Wolverine World Wide Inc., hermetically sealed LVDT sensors 4-20 ma I/O from Macro Sensors, and sunlight-readable 586 series cluster design light emitting diodes (LEDs) from Dialight Corp.
- Minimalistic Shoe Trend. Poynton, Emma // Modern Athlete & Coach;Jan2012, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p17
The article offers the author's insights regarding the minimalistic shoes which are being classified as barefoot shoes designed by major footwear brands to be used as a training tool. According to her, these minimalistic shoes are designed with exciting graphics and colours and the marketing...
- Swift Moves. HENNING, KRISTEN // FN: Footwear News;Mar2013, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p3
An interview with shoes designer Rick Blackshaw of the shoes company Wolverine World Wide Inc. based in Rockford, Michigan is presented. He reveals the challenges they have encountered in remaking the Kedz brand with a strong heritage. Blackshaw explains the important role played by singer...
- Multiple Choice. // FN: Footwear News;9/22/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p58
The article presents several footwear intended for multitasking for the spring season from firms making shoes that work across categories. The footwear are claimed to be ideal for trail running, light hiking, biking or even kayaking. They include Timberland Co., New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.,...
- Law would require U.S.-made shoes for military. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/7/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p1
The article reports that Wolverine WorldWide Inc., an American footwear manufacturer is supporting the proposed federal legislation which would require the U.S. Department of Defense to buy only American made athletic shoes.
- RUN FOR IT. Ernst, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;2/18/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p90
The article talks about the effort of outdoor shoe manufacturers to enter the specialty running shoe market in 2008. Danish brand Ecco is gearing up its entry into the market with a new direct-inject shoe. Merrell is also entering the market and relying on Greg Duffy to create authentic product...
- Athletic & Outdoor News. // FN: Footwear News;1/25/2016, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p33
The article presents news briefs from the footwear industry. Wolverine World Wide Inc. has signed a one-year agreement for the exclusive use Vibram's latest sole technology, Arctic Grip, for six of its brands in 2016. New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. will debut its Vazee 2090 road shoes in July...
- Insider. Beaudry, Jennifer Ernst; Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;1/19/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p6
The article offers updates related to the developments in footwear industry in the U.S. Skechers USA Inc. has been taking its for the 2009 edition of its "Nothing Compares to Family" print campaign featuring model Niki Taylor and her family. Designer Stuart Weitzman has been making custom shoes...
- TAKING STOCK. // FN: Footwear News;12/14/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 48, p20
The article presents news briefs related to the footwear industry, including those on Wolverine World Wide Inc., approval of a U.S. broad tax relief bill, and Neiman Marcus Group Inc.