- Princeton Ski Shops sets pace for an entire industry. Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;10/17/94, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p16
Discusses how the Princeton Ski Shops in Manhattan, New York City, has set the pace for the ski industry in the city. Organization of the New York Ski Show and Sale on October 28-30, 1994 in Westchester County; Changes undergone by ski shop; Promotional events held by shop. INSET: SkiShow...
- SKI MARKET retail. // Ski;2013 Top 50 Resort Guide, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p142
The article lists the retailers of skiing equipment in the U.S. which include Golf and Ski Warehouse, Stapleton Sports, and Grizzly Outfitters.
- Break the ice. Koch, Peter // Men's Fitness;Nov2014, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates the Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 3 ski gear.
- MARKET retail. // Ski;Feb2013, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p36
The article lists the market retailers of skiing equipment and supplies in the U.S. which include Elevation Sports, Alpine Haus, and Boot Doctors Oak St.
- High-tech heads to ski slopes. Jones, Don; Gannon, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/9/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p26
This article presents information on equipment needed for ski sloping. Description of a revolutionary goggle from Ransom is included. Benefits from the ski jacket from Nemesis are stated. Advantages of having gloves from Vandal are discussed.
- K2 skis to success, piezoelectronically. Brown, Ed // Fortune;2/2/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p36
Covers the success of the K2 ski sports equipment company that is producing some of the best equipment in the industry. The flashy design; The K2 products that make sports easier to play; The close race of the company with Rossignol for market leadership; Comments of analyst Robert Marvin; The...
- RIDGELINE RUSH HOUR. // Skiing;Dec2011, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p61
The article offers brief information on several touring gears or skis including the RT ski from La Sportiva NA Inc., Diamir Freeride Pro ski from Fritschi, and Stroke and Manaslu skis from Dynafit.
- Head of the Trail. // Time;3/7/1960, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p98
The article focuses on Howard Head, who is believed the first manufacturer to sell metal skis in quantity in the U.S. Head's Head Ski Co. Inc. announces it shipment of 42,000 pairs of metal skis in 1960, 14,000 of which will go to overseas customers in Austria and Switzerland. It claims that the...
- BLACK DIAMOND New Gear for 2008/09. // Avalanche Review;Oct2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p5
The article features two products designed for skiing including the Alias AvaLungâ„¢ Pack from Spartan and Guru Ski.