Rossignol Launches Sinful New Ski Line
- ALL SYSTEMS GO. // Ski;Sept2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p128
Evaluates PowerPulsion System, a ski technology from Rossignol.
- Take a test-drive. Oliver, Peter // Skiing;Jan96, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p63
Reports on ski testing programs of Dynastar anmd Rossignol in the United States. Description of such programs; Main drawbacks of such programs.
- Show Your Colors. // Skiing;Feb2006, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p22
The article provides information on the Rossignol, Scratch FS Sprayer, a ski designed to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Mary Jane, the mogul mountain in Winter Park, Colorado. The ski features a top sheet and bases with the Mary Jane logo, and its famous-in-Colorado motto. Photographs of...
- women's SKIS. // Ski;Sep2015, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p71
The article evaluates several women's skis including the Elite 11 from winter sports company hardgoods manufacturer Dynastar, the Temptation 84 from ski equipment company Skis Rossignol SA, and the Super Joy from sports equipment and apparel Head BV.
- Four Stars. Hochman, Paul // Ski;Dec99, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p180
Presents skis. K2 Merlin VI skis for the all-mountain expert; Atomic Beta V 8.20 for the aspiring carver; Rossignol Salto 10.2 Suspension for the all-mountain cruiser.
- LOVELAND. Henry, Megan // Ski;Nov2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p176
Features several sporting goods for skiing. Core Jacket from Obermeyer company; HPA Cockpit Race gloves from Rossignol company; Catfish sunglasses from Arnette company.
- WOMEN'S SKIS. Thys, Edie // Ski;Sept2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p140
Evaluates several skis for women in the United States. T9 Flight from K2; Cross Max 8 Pilot W from Salomon; T-Power Saphir VS from Rossignol.
- Secure For TAKEOFF. Campbell, Stu // Ski;Sept2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p164
Evaluates several innovations in bindings for skiing. Device 310 by Atomic; Comp 1400 Piston Control by Marker; Axial 140 T-Plate S by Rossignol.
- FREERIDE POWDER//SUPER WIDE. // Ski;Sep2008, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p129
The article evaluates several skis with ultra-wide waists including the Blizzard Titan Argos IQ FR 16 from Blizzard Corp., the Nordica Blower from Nordica SpA, and the Rossignol K6 Koopman from the company Rossignol.