DC to Launch Snowboard and Binding Line
- Snow Hits Soho in Fall. Pallay, Jessica // DNR: Daily News Record;4/18/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the opening of the retail stores of two snowboarding apparel retailers in New York City in 2005. Plans of Vermont-based snowboarding label Burton for its retail store; Overview of the retail store of snow and skate-centric label DC Shoes Co.; Discussion on the market focus of the two...
- DC SHIRT. // BMX Plus;Jul2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p92
Features the DC shirt designed by DC Shoe Co. for bicyclists. Description; Texture; Availability.
- Home Grown. // TransWorld Snowboarding;2013 Gear Guide, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p038
The article features snowboard companies in the U.S., including Mervin Manufacturing, Smokin and Never Summer.
- Growth Opportunities. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, Special Section p30
Interviews Ken Block, co-founder of DC Shoes about the history and future of the DC Shoes brand of athletic footwear. Background on DC Shoes; Reason behind their decision to enter the snowboard market; Views on the co-option of action sports trends by mainstream vendors and retailers;...
- DC: Diazo Backpack. // Ride BMX;Jul2006, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p62
The article evaluates the Diazo Backpack from DC Shoes Co. and offers information on its price and colors.
- FULFILMENT. Webdale, Jonathan // New Media Age;9/30/2004, p44
This section features the web site of BoardWise, founded in 2001. The site allegedly includes a wide range of equipment, clothes and accessories for surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding. Apparently, the site was redesigned and that the new version is an improvement to the previous one.
- Crossover Action. Harmon, Andrew // DNR: Daily News Record;8/18/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p32
The article offers information about DC Shoes Inc. in Los Angeles, California. It states that the company was considered to be king of the skate park and it has ventured into a new apparel beyond active sports which led to an increase in their revenue to $350 million in 2007. The company is seen...
- Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p1
Presents an overview of Adidas-Salomon AG, which is a worldwide producer of sporting goods and holds a leading position in the industry. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2003, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information;...
- Company Overview. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p4
Presents an overview of Adidas-Salomon AG, which is a worldwide producer of sporting goods and holds a leading position in the industry. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2003; Principal business offered, including manufacture of footwears.