- NEW OPENINGS! // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/15/2006, Issue 2734, special section p4
No abstract available.
- HOSPITALITY. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/13/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p12
This section presents news briefs concerning the U.S. hospitality industry. The iBAHN Airline PC was launched by iBAHN, a provider of broadband services for travelers and groups at hotels and conference centers, to print boarding passes in the hotel lobby before heading to the airport. A...
- round-up. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/19/2007, Issue 2789, p52
The article offers news briefs in United Arab Emirates (UAE). Raffles Dubai, a pyramid-shaped hotel, has opened its branch in Wafi City, Dubai. Sofitel El Gezirah Cairo will relaunch in November 2007 following a complete refurbishment. Hayes & Jarvis has added Musandam to the Oman program in its...
- El Charro Cafï¿½ Ventana opens in northeast foothills. Katz, T. J. // Inside Tucson Business;12/3/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the restaurant industry in Tucson, Arizona in 2007. El Charro Cafï¿½ opened a branch at the Basha's shopping center while Robert Bossardet purchased Cuvee World Bistro on November 26. The last Tucson Originals Gift Certificate for the year will be on...
- Longhorn Barbecue closes at Wandermere. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);10/13/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 21, pA7
Reports that Longhorn Barbecue Inc. has closed its 4-year old restaurant in the Wandermere shopping district, leaving the longtime Spokane chain with two outlets in Washington. Possible reason of the closure; Company history of Longhorn; Impact of the closure on the company.
- Jack's Baby Back Ribs. // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/6/2007, Issue 1041, p61
The article features Jack's Baby Back Ribs as it opens its new branch in Hillcrest, California. Jack's had made a gutsy move when it opened its new location just a few miles down the road from Phil's BBQ. Owners consider their establishment to have one of the best indoor/outdoor dining...
- Cabo Wabo sets opening in Fresno's Granite Park. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/29/2008, Issue 323911, p6
The article reports on the opening of Cabo Wabo cantina at central Granite Park on September 29, 2008 in Fresno, California. The club owner Sammy Hagar posted the announcement on its web page. The opening marks the third location of the club where the original Cabo Wabo is located in San Lucas,...
- NYLO Opens Number Two. // Lodging Hospitality;11/1/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p16
The article reports that NYLO Hotels LLC has opened its second branch in Warwick, Rhode Island. The hotel contains 163-room which is the first units in the fledgling chain introduced by industry veteran John Russell. The company is the new breed of lifestyle hotels with comfort and warmth. The...
- See Jane. See DaPan. See Jane crave DaPan. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/10/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p16
Features Straw Hat Pizza. History of the company; Sales; Number of branches.